Alright so I have been on CEE for 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by MowingMex, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MowingMex

MowingMex Guest

And it is great!

I for sure see alot more energy in lifting and I also am seeing some good gains in weight I havent yet maxed out again

but on Bench for instance I used to struggle getting 135 up a few times maybe three now I can throw it up with ease 6 times, and then next do a set with 145 and throw it up 4 times with some struggling on the last 2 but get it up :)

I also have alot more energy like a said before me and my weight lifitng partner used to be exactly the same which is why we are partners but now I lift alot more and do it faster and I am not as tired as he is :bowdown:

I cant weight till the summer comes along so my football schedual wont mess up the lifitng I want to do :x:

2. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

cool, when did you start lifting?

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yup, it's good shit.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

if this were an experiment he'd be the actual drug group, and his partner is the control group (group who does same stuff with no drugs). of course there'd be a placebo group but whatever...

sure he can put the gains on creatine, why not?

5. pt

pt New Member

Sounds like noob gains... not CEE gains :dunno:

6. maniak

maniak New Member

its all mental... but yea i guess i have seen gains too. :noes:

7. Javi

Javi Active Member

i've been on CEE for about 3-4 weeks too... I've seen some similar gains. In addition, recovery time seems to be a bit faster. I've been working out 1.5 years prior.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

difference? how can you tell.

he says he's in football, i imagine they have somesort of weight lifting training. i dont know his history as far as working out... but cee generaly increases the max weight you do by a bit, and increases # of reps you do.

on a side note : i dont know what the fuck people are talking about when they say cee is bad, it's like fuckin candy. ever try that really sour powder candy lucus? or whatever it was. i lived in texas so maybe it's fairly local, but it was popular as hell in middle school. i took my cee tonight for the first time and loved it.

9. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

My CEE doesn't really taste "sour" to me, it just tastes like ass. I think I'm getting used to it though because it doesnt bother me anymore.

10. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I put it in half a glass of juice and do not notice any bad tastes. Some of it sinks to the bottom so the last sip is pretty concentrated with CEE and that can be pretty bitter/sour but it goes away after like 2sec and does not leave any after taste.

Only been on it for like a week so no real gains, but as far as taste goes..... I have eaten fast food that tastes worse.

11. parvo99

parvo99 New Member

You got the new stuff that is flavored differently. The old stuff is horrible, not sour at all.

12. grooves12

grooves12 New Member

Not to speak for anyone else but, I would guess mostly by the fact he said he was recently struggling to put up 135lbs, 3-4 times on the bench press. That tells me he is in the newb category, and likely would see strength increase week to week (and even DAY to DAY) without any supplements.

Many people get motivated by a supplement purchase (especially newbie youngsters)... so if that's what it takes to get his ass in the gym on a regular basis, more power to him.

13. elysium

elysium New Member

:werd:

Not to make frozen frye feel bad because its good that he is making gains but...
    I went from struggling to bench 135x5 to putting up 145x5 easily in a week or 2 and that was just from good eating and training.

14. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

nice work man, keep up the progress.

remember to eat big.

15. deznutz

deznutz New Member

CEE doesnt taste bad at all..

16. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I've been on CEE for 3 weeks now... and my weight is also up even though I've been cleaning up my diet (with a vaccum cleaner, christopers ;) ).

17. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

I've been on cee for 4-5 weeks now and I notice good gains in almost all my lifts. Though part of that can be attributed to my bulking diet now.

18. spark plugs.

spark plugs. beautiful. OT Supporter

CEE + cranberry juice = t3h win.

i've been on it for a week and i definitely see an improvement.

19. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I use the juice in a carton from the grocery store. Its called pine-orange something. Its a mixture of orange juice, pineapple juice, and maybe mango or banana or something. Anyways, the pineapple juice it is rather acidic and does a great job of taking off the bitter/sour edge. I highly recommend it if the CEE taste really bothers you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.