SRS alright, probly stupid but need some kind of advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by triXx, May 31, 2009.

1. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

alright this is me just looking for some kind of input as i am really torn

i moved down here to FL just over a year ago. started working at a local food spot. got this crush on a girl and started hanging out. to find out she has a boyfriend, and a kid. well i still like her. and her and her boyfriend dont eveen like each other, he sleeps in one room her in the other. they argue ALL the time, and only around each other for the kid.

well the past couple months shes been hanging around me more, talking to me more. even if we all go out shes always talking to me (even in front of him).

i dont have many friends down here and he is my best friend down here.
    well after fixing her car i came into work to make sure she was ok with the price and she paid it stating to every1 " see if he liked you as much as me he might even help you out sith something"

after some lengthy family disputes and such ive been staying at their place to figure things out and went to drop my friend off at work, him leaving stating "keep her warm, know u want to and heres your shot" as i got into the front seat and only so i could hear.

i was asked to move in, help with bills and such, hes tryina get out, shes trying to get him out as shes had enuf of his shit.

now my dillema, should i fully move in, and make some kind of move, or not. or should i not more in at all.

i feel like a sumbag in the first place as basicly i have a thing for my best friends girl, who has his kid. fact is i really like her and wish i had met her at a different time so this situation wouldnt be like this, and been told by her friends she has said basicly the same thing.

ive even come to the point of letting another friend in on this to try to get advice and he has no clue, hes seen it for a while and sees the same + and - to the situation as i do.

2. JBunni

JBunni New Member

Then you have to weigh the pros and cons against eachother. Obviously she has a lot of baggage, can you handle it? It has the potential for disaster, is she worth it? How old is the kid? I'm sure the situation is already emotionally stressful for this poor kid, if you enter her life, are you prepared to also enter this child's? If the answers to any of that is 'no', you might want to consider staying away.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't move in without an escape plan. As a general rule you should never invite problems into your life. If you love her enough though it is indeed a balancing act. You don't want to get pulled down into even deeper problems because it will only burden you harder into climbing out. Both of you should restart an education and get your life on a higher level, while taking care of the kid. :hsd:

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

That is rough. How close of a friend is the guy? (her current boyfriend).

For me personally, I couldn't get involved with an ex-gf of a good friend of mine. If he's a good friend, and you want to maintain that friendship, I'd probably sit down and ask him if he's ok with it.

5. triXx

the kid is 2, and yes i believe i can handle the baggage, the kid likes me and always asks the 2 if I'm coming by "today". now, my friend (the one i let in on the situation) and i thought we might have just been seeing things the same way. but at work today several other workers asked me constantly "whats going on with you and her" i thought it wasnt obvious and apparently she does want to go thru with it

i dont want to ruin my friendship with him, hence making it even harder to think about. and the more i think about it, the more i feel like i complete douche.

i guess i just have to go out to the bar 1 night and see if i can muster up the liquid courage to sit down and see whats up, mostly because hes a pretty violent person when sober. but sloppy drunk he cant see straight enuf to hit and i really dont feel like getting knocked out relativily soon.

or maybee i should just wait it out and see where it goes. im just sick of paitence.

and hes probly the closest friend i have down here since i moved, which kinda of sucks in this situation in this case i guess.

side note im almost 22, hes 25, shes 29. but age is only a number, and i seem to have horrible relationship luck unless i really want it... and i cant unwrap my head from this..

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  6. triXx

new update... get a call around 4 this afternoon... she tells me hes at work till 8 and i should really come over.... i do. but i couldnt bring myself to actually do the deed.... now shes pissed at me too, i told her i cant do it till i talk to him. now shes being all nice to him (still not sleeping same room) just cuz she knows it makes it that much harder.

7. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

walk away and find new friends

8. summer1547

summer1547 New Member

what a fucked up situation. do you really want to involve yourself in something that is so tangled already? turn and run. no one in this scenario will end up healthier if the cycle isn't stopped.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

a good poster in vag once said....... run run away and dont look back

10. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

FUCKING RUN BRO!

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

If age is only a number, then why not say you are 21? Enuf is enough! I agree with the previously stated advice to restart your education. I also suggest that at 21 you are NOT ready for a child. You don't have one, you never have - it's different when it's a full time gig. You also stated that you wish you had met under different circumstances. Lets say two years ago - shit - you were 19 years old and she was 27. That is a GIANT split in age! I would never look to date a "freshman" aged person currently at 27 - FUCK THAT! RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!

12. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

this

13. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Stupid: Do it.
    Smart: Don't do it.