alright OT vag school me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stonesthrow, Aug 1, 2008.

1. stonesthrow

stonesthrow Grand puba and dattie, ridin shotty in the maserat OT Supporter

so about a month ago this girl at work asked me out to some emo club her friends invited her to. we go, and her friends don't show up. everything goes pretty well, we decide to go to the bar over cause there's no cover charge and an open pool table.

we play some other couple a few times, order 10 or so drinks and go back to the club next door, little talking/dancing/etc etc and we leave.everything is going good, she's laughing im laughing werere both a little sloshed, i ask her if she wants to come over and blaze she says yes, its a bit cold so i give her my sweater to wear nice walk home. get there, no hitting (she's gf material so i didn't wana hit/quit + my experience with girls is pretty limited) so we just pack a bowl and pass out.

get up at around 8am she has to bounce to work. coincidently that night was the last night i'd get to see her because she was going on vacation with her family somewhere for a month, we say goodbye, hug, and shes gone. we text a little back and forth, making jokes etc etc its all looking good.

then when she comes back, i see her say hi, how've you been, how was your vacation but this time she has this bitchy attitude and answers with a cold hard what when i greet her. i make a little small talk and peace. i see her at work a couple times, her and her friend are by the cash registers i talk to them for a bit ask hows it going her friend says "everything is great except for sarah" i dont bother asking whats wrong cause i know better.

later that day i see her in the break room, she seems to be in a better mood, talk a bit more she tells me shes going away again for only 11 days this time, i ask when she gets off work she says 5pm but she has to be awake at 340am to catch her plane in a disappointing manner i saw aw damn or some shit like that say peace and shes gone.

NOW

my question for you pros

do i text her a bit more, maybe ask her out for when she gets back? or do i play it off cool and not talk to her till she gets back, OR give me your suggestion

2. fray

fray New Member

she's just not that into you. Let it go!

3. neb

neb I'm a banana OT Supporter

sounds like something bad may of happened.. maybe leave her be for a bit, let her message you when/if she wants to

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like something big happened, yet you didn't even have the idea in your head to ask her what was wrong? :hsugh:

Just let her go for now.

5. stonesthrow

when her friend mentioned something was wrong i was at the front of the store with a bunch of other people including customers who needed to be served, im not gonna ask about somebodies issues there and then.

and the next time i saw her was as she was punching out in the staff room which also had 5+ people in it.

didn't really see an appropriate opportunity

owell

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Don't text her. When she comes back don't make an effort to talk to her. Just ignore her until you two make eye contact up close or are working near each other and then resume being friendly with "Hey when did you get back?" as if you had no clue she'd been back.

7. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Back burner her or bite the bullet and ask her what's going on that has her so upset. She may tell you or she may not be comfortable talking with you about it.

She obviously has some shit going on that is distracting her from romantic interests.

8. stonesthrow

thanks ot

9. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

BINGO. There's the problem right there. She's emo. Emo girls aren't datable, they're emo.

No she's not, she's emo.

You avoid gaining experience because you don't have much experience?
    RIGHT THERE you should have called her out on her attitude rather than letting it slide. "Ease up on the bark there, fido" or SOMEthing.
    small talk is for people who don't like each other and are forced into a situation where they have to fake it. Don't be the guy who brings "small talk" to the table.
    Why not? You'll never know unless you try (that applies to everything in life)
    Quit hanging on this girl! Asking her when she's leaving and coming back like it's the end of the world. Should have said something like "WHEW! THAT's a relief, now I won't have to shuffle my schedule around to keep avoiding you" You're acting like a wuss. Girls don't like wusses.
    NO! Leave her alone man! Has she ever INITIATED a conversation with you? Have you given her a chance?
    NO NO NO! That is WAY too needy and wussy.
    Quit acting like a wuss. You are hung up on this girl. Why are you so desperate?
    why not? She even tells you there's a problem right there and you don't have the guts to talk about it!

10. stonesthrow

you remind me of that guy that guy from the show mad money :rofl:

11. stonesthrow

but on the rly rly

she isn't emo, her friends asked her to meet there, neither of us had ever been

"ease up on the bark there fido" yea you're a real don with the ladies

fucking girls on the first night does not = girl friend material, at my age atleast

i wasn't hanging on to her, when someone says "im going away" a typical fucking question is "oh cool where, when, and when do you get back?" :ugh:

she INITIATED conversation with me when she asked me to go, with the texts, and when she got back

im not hung up on shit, she's acting all fucking weird and im asking OT what the reasons may be

she didn't tell me there's a problem, her friend did, and when her firend mentioned it she got a bit awkward so i didn't inquire + the shit i said above about other ppl around she's a lot like me, a person who doesn't want/need the help of other people to solve shit so i just let her be

or maybe im just a fucking idiot

or you're a fucking idiot

:dunno:

12. jim1234664

jim1234664 New Member

same thing happened to me my senior year of high school, girl came on to me like no other. we had a couple of dates, and then one day it was like a switch was flipped.

she showed no more romantic interest in me at all.

turns out this guy she had liked for years and had been on and off with started hooking up with her again...

just something to think about, her new attitude might not have anything to do with you