Alright, let me start over

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TenSteel, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

Now that I made an ass out of myself with the superdrol thread, let me approach this differently.

I started working out seriously 3 years ago. I was overweight-- 6', 220-230 lbs., and I slimmed down a lot. I did lots of cardio, and I really didn't have any concept on the right way to train, eat, supplement, or anything-- I just got my ass to the gym 3-4 times/week and winged it. Somehow, with my limited knowledge, and a little bit of advice from this forum, I was able to lose about 50 lbs. I've gained a little back (185 currently) since the end of last year. I thought it was some muscle, but the comments from the previous thread are making me think it wasn't.

Currently I think I have a little bit better of an idea about nutrtion and supplementation, but I still have a lot of learning to do as far as training methods. Since my LBM is low right now, I'd like to make some serious gains. I've been plateauing for too long without any gains, so I really need some advice at this point.

Since there's more than likely a lot of ground to cover, anyone who's interested in helping, please send me a PM. I would search for previous threads about this, but it's hard to know where to begin.

Last edited: May 13, 2005
  2. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

apparently not

3. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

post your workout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.