FRK alright, i need some anal sex advise

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cyndia, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Cyndia

Cyndia New Member

i wasnt really a big fan of anal before, but i started getting into it... Then one day all of a sudden when he pulled out there was poop all over it and I was so embarassed and even I was horribly grossed out, maybe even more than him, but either way, its bad news.

So I want to do it again, and ofcourse he wants to, but I'm soooo afraid of it happening again and especially cuz my bowels are like super weird right now since i came back from Peru... and i have to go like 3 times a day, lol (not tmi b/c its related!)

Soooooooo what should I do? i really want to make him happy but being nervous while doing it isnt going to make it feel any better if you know what i mean :/ :hs:

we've been together for a long time so were def comfortable with eachother and i know he wouldnt like dump me or anything like that if it happened again, but Its still gross and i'd like to prevent it from ever happening again.....

2. Nonphixion

Nonphixion New Member

I heard it's best to do it 2 hours after you come out of the bathroom.
    And I guess a little alcohol would help with the nervousness.
    Also you might not be getting enough fiber in your diet?

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I understand your nervousness about having the "shit" experience again. You may want to wait until your tummy is back to normal before trying again if you have concerns. Unless that takes too long..in which case: Anal sex is best done when you do not feel the urge to poop. Thats a "duh" but..needs to be said. lol Also, if you have recently deficated, wait about 2 hours or so. An hour will do fine in a pinch. (ha! pardon the pun! purely unintentional!)

Shit does happen though (god i'm witty today..i swear i dont mean to be!) and you have to get used to the idea that maybe a little will show up. Just tell your partner, "If its not worth mentioning...please dont." when it comes to getting a tiny bit on him. I know its awkward, trust me. I always ask, out of curiosity, when i finish anal. "Did i get any on you?" I've learned to accept it the few times that it has happened as part of the process.

4. Mizzark

Mizzark OT Supporter

As long as you're both comfortable, you should be good to go. :bigthumb:

5. Cyndia

Cyndia New Member

two hours huh...

:mamoru: cherryfire your post was entertaining to read with your wittyness :big grin:

yeah im pretty sure im getting enough fiber, everyone that was with me in peru is having the same problem, haha, so i think its still uh... adjusting?

6. audrey

audrey New Member

I try not to worry too much about it but it's something that's always possible. I hope things adjust for you soon ;)

7. hatebobbarker

hatebobbarker New Member

its normal unless you have a super stomach, i travel alot and everywhere outside of the 48 affected my bowels negatively, cept japan, my stomach loved japan. anyways give it a week or so and you should notice a vast improvement. I guess because everything has circulated out.

8. Cyndia

Cyndia New Member

:hsd: ive been back for 2 months

9. Omega3x

Omega3x Guest

enema

10. audrey

audrey New Member

I read a bad story about a girl using an enema before her 1st attempt at anal and she 'dripped' a bit on his bed.

11. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

[​IMG]

That is all.

12. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Ill add a couple more things to your list.

Like everyone else has said, about two hours after is a good time point.
    Also, if you want, and i highly recemend this, take a shower before you start, and clean your bum good. And while your at it, dont hesitate to stick a finger in there to get yourself prepaired. If your finger comes back as a chocolette covered pretzel, then you probibly shouldent be romping around in there.

Next is lube. If you are going to use lube, make sure its KY or some other form of water bassed lube. Other "greesy" feeling lubes, even if not petrolium bassed, or containing any petrolium can act like a sepository in the intestinal lining, and cause your bowl to become irritated. Which can start uncontrolable bowl spasims that will force poo down the shoot. Through my anal experience, ive found that my own precome is best for anal. Things seem to stick to it less, and it doesnt dry out like lubes will. Now, i happen to precome quite a bit. Your milage may vary depending on your mans ejaculate production.

Condoms are a no no for anal. THe surface of a condom is "textured". Every time ive had anal with a condom, not only have i come out with residue, its also been more difficult to get in, and to stay in. Overall generally uncomfortable experience.

Also your muscle control is important. Eventually you will learn what feelings you get when your bowls have had enough, and prevent accidents from happening. Weather that be through stopping altogether, or flexxing your pubocoxigeal muscles to keep everything in check.

And lastly, respect, and trust. Your partner needs to understand that sex, and especially advanced freaky other hole sex, can be, and is a dirty thing. And not only does safty need to be used, but discreetness needs to be taken as well.

For example, i had a poo accident with my SO once. WHen i pulled out and saw it, i cupped my cock in my hand, and headed to teh bathroom. Yeah, i had shit in my palm, but she didnt see it, and didnt get embarassed by it. I just tip toed out and said id be right back. I then proceeded to clean myself up, behind closed doors out of her site. When i came back she asked if i was alright, and i said "yeah, jsut had to stretch my legs abit". Granted she knew what i was doing...but becuase i didnt say anything, it prevented her from being self conscious about it, and it was never an issue. Later she asked, and i said yeah a little, but nothing gross, and she was satisfied with that. Relationship with demands on them like this are just as much about not comunicating everything, as it is about comunicationg some things.

I think with more practice, a slightly elss upset travel stomach, and some trainingon the part of your man. You will avoid any further accidents. Just be discreet, and polite to each other when they do happen, so that it doesnt ruin the moment for you both. Becuase thats what its all about.

13. hatebobbarker

hatebobbarker New Member

whoah, ive never heard of someone having stomach problems for that long and not having dire health issues, congrats!

14. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Everyone has provided some awesome advice in here. The only thing I would add is try and relax. It's really really easy to tense up and as soon as you tense up, it can become uncomfortable and sometimes painful. Relaxation and plenty of lube are key!

15. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:kdubb:

16. umop apisdn

umop apisdn What has 1000 tits and flies?

yeah.. i didn't use enough lube and i'm still a little ouchy from a week ago... like i always say, "if you only NEED a teaspoon, use two tablespoons instead" :o

17. Cyndia

Cyndia New Member

thanks everyone for your advice! :wiggle:

18. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Motion to change OT's official motto from "We know Dramma" to...

"OT, We know IDB."

:gfight: