Almost wrecked some dudes world last night..........

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Jaccordan, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Im at the gym with my partner and were having a chest/bi day...

Im on the bench repping out 225.. Im on my last couple of reps when some dude kicks my leg.. I look over in mid rep and see some dude tripped over my foot.. He looks back and then continues walking... :mad: at this point im livid... I throw the weights down and get up and say something along teh lines of "watch where teh fuck yoru going mother fucker... Dont even have the decentcy to appologize.. Man fuck you"

I was so pumped.. Sure it may have been an honest mistake but damn, i had a nice amount of weight above me, shit could have gotten ugly had i not been able to support the weight after being throw off balance.. I was just thinking what if i had more up there..

i was just really pissed that didnt say shit... Last i saw he went and hid behind some leg press machine... he stood there for a coupel min then i think he got his shit and left... I didnt see him for the rest of my workout...

/rant

IBflames.....

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Heh, you both sound like dicks. He should've at least apologized, although I would've been extremely pissed if I was in your shoes too.

Fuck that guy.

3. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

i dunno man, im pretty good with gym etiquette.... I beleive it it big time... Im a real nice guy and pretty respective towards others in the gym..

but damn, you see a guy benching right there, how in teh world are you gonan trip over him??? theres so much room, he didnt have to be walking that close to me..

The i wait a min to see if he appologizes or even acknowledges me.... NOPE nothing... at that point im furious...

4. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

Maybe he didn't say anything b/c you were too engrossed in lifting weights?? I know a lot of times when I'm lifting heavy, I can't hear shit b/c i'm concentrating on the weight.

5. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

nah man, i was at the end of my reps... I was totally aware of what was going on around me.. My partner didnt hear anythingh either.. Just saw him look back and then continue walking...

its whatever tho... i ended up having a good workout cause i was so pissed.. for some reason shit like that lingers in my head and i never drop it.. i let myself be pissed off about it til the next day.... :dunno:

6. G-n-P

G-n-P New Member

IBhegutsyouwithaKabarintheparkinglot

7. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

yeah i know... i k now that now... at the time, i was just so pissed that some faggot would actually act like that..

i was just really caught up in the moment...

8. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

I would have turned around and benched you on the bench with your 225 then thrown you out the window

9. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

i probably wouldnthave said anything if the guy was your size.. Well i would have said something, just wouldnt have flipped...

Working out at the YMCA, you get a lot of gym fags... Guys there have the worste ettiquette... i miss my old gym...

we have people monopolizing equipment, peopls doing dumbell shrugs in front of the racks... the list goes on...

10. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

why is your leg sticking out to be tripped over?
    do you not keep your feet on the floor?

11. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

yeah, another gym ettiquette thread :)

I had a guy last night doing curls in TEH SQQQUAATT RACK! He had the bar + 5's on each side. Its the only damn rack and he could have used the pre-racked straight bars we have that go up to 110!! grrr.

12. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

:confused: where did i say that?

my feet were firmly planted on the floor...

13. MiseryIndex

i just can't picture how your leg was kicked. shouldn't they be at the sides of the bench? meaning he would basicly be tripping over the bench & you.

14. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

I also would have apologized on the spot cause I know what its like being under the weight and getting distracted.

15. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Im 6"1...the benchs are kinda short... well they are probably regulation but i just hang off it...

eitherway there is plenty of room to walk around.. also, when eve rim in teh benching area, im extra cautious around people benching... common curtessy <sp?>

16. MiseryIndex

maybe it was filmy. & he was just so in the zone he didn't even notice, he thought it was a fly or something that tapped his leg. :dunno:

17. Dark Friday

Dark Friday New Member

:rofl:

:noes:

18. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

this sounds like the "i almost got in a fight last night" thread on offtopic.. :rolleyes:

yea he shoulda appologized, but no need to flip out on him. maybe he was too embarassed to say anything and just wanted to get away. :dunno:

19. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

probably...

like i said, now that im not in "the moment" i felt kind of bad about how i reacted but still..

20. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

:rofl: Bitches know not to step when my collar is popped.

21. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

hahahahhahaahhaahahaha

22. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

23. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

:rofl: i know half o f you would have flipped shit if someone fucked with yoru set liek that and didnt have a word to say to you....

pur woudl definatly have twisted that dude into a pretzle...

24. :rofl:

:werd:

25. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

:rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.