TAT almost lost my tongue piercing today *question*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Furner, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Furner

Furner New Member

I had to pull it out due to a surprise visit from dad today, and when I put it back in about an hour later, it felt like I was cutting a new hole. So I was thinking, is there a better way to open my hole back up if this happens? Is there a needle or something I can keep in my pack for a situation like this?

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

yeah ur not supposed to take piercings in and out.

3. TeknoPunk

TeknoPunk New Member

hmmmm that's weird.... I have taken mine out before and slept and woken up realizing I forgot to put it back in and it went in just fine.... probably was out for around 12 hours.

I have done this on many occasions.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

all depends on how long you've had the piercing for. i took my 4g tongue ring out 2months ago, i can still slide a 6 or 8g in no problem. you might want to look into getting a flesh colored bead for the top of your barbell if you're worried about your dad seeing it.

5. Furner

Furner New Member

i did have some, but i keep breaking them, i cant seem to find a good soild one that can last more than a day.

ive had the piercing for about 3-1/2 months

6. brujito

brujito New Member

Get a clear retainer.

7. mistylou

mistylou New Member

I have a light pink and purple ball on the end of mine.... half my friends realize its there like if I start talking alot to them. Some never realized I had it done, and it's been there for 3 yrs.

8. brujito

brujito New Member

Since I work customer/technical support, I see a lot of people on a daily basis so I learned how to talk without bringing attention to my piercing. People that have known me for years would never know that I have a tongue piercing unless I show or tell them. If your that worried I say go with a clear retainer. If ya needs some site to buy from, search and there's a thread not too old with a BUNCH of good sites. Oh, and I've had my piercing for the last 4 years, give or take a few months.

9. Furner

Furner New Member

he knows about it, but he dosnt like it, so i usually take it out when hes around to avoid difficulties. he was already pissed at me because i dropped a class that i needed for my degree, so on this paticular day, i wanted to avoid additional drama.

on another note i went through my entire hiring process at Sears and no one said anything about my tongue piercing, so i asked them, and they said they didnt even ever notice it, and they dont care as long as it dosnt affect my selling ability.

10. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Did you even read the whole thread? :ugh: His dad DOES know about the piercing...he's just respecting his father by not flaunting it in front of him since he doesnt like it.

And as far as a tongue piercing "doing the job in the bedroom".... :rolleyes: it doesnt magically give you skills you didnt already have.

11. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

Maybe not that soon, but I remove both my tongue piercings everyday for 12 hours at a time... no problems at all... and I've been doing this for years.

12. TeknoPunk

TeknoPunk New Member

exactly! I actually prefer to take it out while I am doing that and put it back in afterwards. I have way more control when it is out. I think it's such a useless piercing... I was going to take it out but my gf said if I take it out she'll take out the nose ring and I love that nose ring :naughty:

13. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Yeah, i just keep my tongue ring in because i like collecting piercings. :dunno: Besides that, the swelling and discomfort that came with piercing it in the first place? I consider it a fucking trophy. lol

14. Furner

Furner New Member

im 21

15. Furner

Furner New Member

i too think that keeping my piercing is a trophy of the week of hell that i endured to heal it. thinking back about what i went through, i would hate to let that go. its inspiration to me that i can overcome things in my life.

16. Furner

Furner New Member

how am i taking orders from my dad? i have a tongue piercing, and he knows it. he invited me to lunch, and to respect him, i removed it. im not hiding anything from him, we already had a confrontation regarding my piercing, and to make things easier, i took it out since i did not have a clear bead with me.
    i am in no way taking orders from dad. my lifestyle is one that my dad does not approve of, my school habits are ones that my dad does not approve of, my living situation is one that both my mom and dad do not approve of. i dont care what others think, ill do what i feel is best for me and my SO.
    also, dont assume that since i am in college, that i am in a frat. i cant stand 90% of the frat members i know, and i hate the whole idea of it.

17. TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23

TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23 I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, p

So you have had your asshole pierced?:eek3:

Just kidding man.