FRK Almost, But no...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drunken Karnie Midget, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

Almost, but due to my stupidity, no...

Bubba actually suggested starting this thread, but i'm gonna take the initiative and DO it...

I once turned down what would probably have been one of the best sexual experiences of my life, just because the offer was so random and out of the blue, that it caught me completely by surprise. I was working PT as a bouncer at some shitty club in Lubbock TX, when at the end of the night, as we were chasing everyone out the door, someone grabbed the sleeve of my coat. It wasn't a hostile act, so I looked over to see this petite hispanic girl, standing next to her friend. She says to me, "I'm sorry, but... would you like to come over to my place and have a threesome with me and my friend?" I've never even seen this girl in my life, let alone spoken to her. I was caught so off-guard, it completely shut down my brain-mouth filter. My initial reaction was, 'that couldn't be right... this girl must not be feeling well.' And that's what came out of my mouth, "Are you feeling ok? I'm sorry but... are you?" I walked away after that... and felt like removing my tongue about 20 minutes later, just to avoid having something foolish like that from EVER happening again. :wtc:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:mamoru: Good, because I honestly would not have started it because I am too lazy.

Good job :)

I might add to this at a later point. Each of mine were no however because the wife said, at that time, the action was not allowed with the specific individual(s), so in actuality it was never that close in any of the situations. I had the opportunity but would not have acted on it at the detriment of my marriage. Thus, I do not know whether mine qualify.

Hmmm, speaking of stories though, we should find that 'weird sex' thread, whereby people shared their stories of strange sexual incidences. LOL still my favourite, Lovely fucking a car (yes fucking THE car) and getting stuck...sigh funny stuff :mamoru:

3. Drunken Karnie Midget

Let me guess, stick shift, or E-brake handle? :mamoru:

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Honestly, I would've done the same.

Some random ass person comes up to me for a threesome with her equally random ass friend, i'd say no.

5. Phantom Empress

furthermore, i was asked to join a 3some at a rich guys house with the opportunity to have him be my sugardaddy, and i was just so shocked and dumbfounded i said no. I regret that to this day.

6. Drunken Karnie Midget

I was just caught off guard... if i'd taken a few seconds to think, i would have said yes... i was 19 at the time, and recently separated (just long enough to file for divorce.) so at the time, i would've said yes. now... no, probably not.

7. Bubba Atlantis

E-Brake. I should really find that thread....there were some GREAT stories in it.

EDIT: Meh, couldn't find it.....Miss Librarian Rouge, where is this thread?

I think I would have done the same thing as well. I tend to be rather flirtatious, but when it comes to sex stuff, I am far more reserved. Therefore, the prospects of a random hookup is not really that appealing to me. In fantasy, maybe; in reality, not so much.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  8. Phantom Empress

Random people: I'll engage in some non-sexual play: Flogging, caning, spanking, paddling (giving and receiving) etc. I won't kiss them and I will not touch genitals nor will i let them touch mine. i did that once and never again.

I have to know a person before i go off and have sex with them.

9. Bubba Atlantis

same here. I go a bit further than you in some regards. I have played (fingers) with girls genitals at the club (and been jerked off on the dancefloor), but I have not extended it to, nor would I, beyond that to oral or anything. I have since ceased with that stuff however. Yet, the kissing for me is okay.

Question: Why is the kissing not okay with you?

Interestingly, despite our playing around, I have only had TRUE sex with Lovely. Thus, there are some insecurities on my side. Therefore, the idea of going off with someone I do not know is not of interest. Some might say that would be better, given my situation, but I only have interest in playing with people that I know well. Having said that, of all the girls I know and do casual stuff with, there are only TWO women outside of Lovely that I could see myself having sex with right now. The rest, although intriguing, I would not pursue.

10. Drunken Karnie Midget

wow, thread derail :rofl:

11. Phantom Empress

Not a total derail..

it can still go witht eh Almost but no.. he's be jerked off but never too it further... when he really could have...

12. Drunken Karnie Midget

That's kinda thin... i should edit the title i think... :hsugh:

fixed.

13. Phantom Empress

kissing = Fluids + germs + just not something i enjoy with some one i don't care about.. And it just grosses me out to think "does this person have mouth herpes/cold sores?"

See if you are going as far as to have her put her pussy juices all over your fingers, why not close the deal and fuck already? But i see your point.

I'm opening myself up mpre to play with others now, but again i cannot fuck someone i don't know.

14. Bubba Atlantis

Ahh it is good to be back and fucking up threads AGAIN!

Sorry, I will try to keep it on topic.

It should be noted however, that you can have multiple mini discussions happening in one thread and have it continue :)

Fair enough. I do understand the mouth problems. Honestly, it is not something that I have seriously thought about and maybe it should be. There are a bunch of friends that I kiss when we are out at the club and thinking nothing about it; however maybe I should. Herpes and cold sores can still be passed so good to think about.

I think the fingering is still very different; both on the exchange of fluids and also the act itself. Thinking of this further, if I were a girl, I do not think I would let a random person at a club (even fetish) finger me. The first thing that comes to mind (amongst many others) is, you have no idea where that finger has been before. Has he (or she) been fingering someone elses pussy or ass before coming to you? Lots of problems there. I think it is easier for a guy. I mean I can finger a girl easier because it creates little risk to me (provided I have no cuts or anything on my hand and wash after). However, as I stated, for a woman, there are far more concerns I think.

Interesting, I am taking the opposite steps. I am becoming a LOT more closed off as to who I play with and the amount that I do.

15. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

16. Bubba Atlantis

Ahh yes, the 'Just for Fun' thread.

You are always great at finding things in this maze of a section Rouge. Nicely done again :)

17. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I had a crush on this girl for what must have been years, best friend all that but she lived a few hours away and was in a relationship so it was never something I seriously considered. For a brief period of time our conversations were a little more explicit than usual and she was a bit flirtier than usual. I didn't think anything of it until sometime after when things went back to normal and she started telling me about a guy she started dating. Immediately I realized that it was more than the usual flirting and dirty conversations, she wanted to play. Of course by now it was too late and the opportunity has never presented itself again to the same degree, although I have no doubt that I missed out on something really great. Talk about a lesson in paying attention and not getting comfortable with the status quo.

18. Drunken Karnie Midget

"Death is like sex in high-school: If you knew how many times you'd missed having it, you'd be paralyzed" - Dead Like Me :mamoru:

19. Phantom Empress

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. Drunken Karnie Midget

Truth be told, i probably would be stunned to the point of paralysis. Throughout high school, i'd never once had a date... the only thing even remotely sexual that had happened to me, occured when i was 15. It was memorial weekend, and my mom and i were camping with a shitload of her friends, and their families. Some of the others had rented a cabin for their kids for the weekend (13-16 years old) so that way we could hang out and mind our own business. A few of the other kids had managed to acquire some alcohol, and we'd wound up having our own party. I didn't drink that night, but after it was all said and done, one of the girls was trashed, and looking for a piece... her boyfriend had turned her down. so she says to me "Justin, drop your pants and get over here!" I jokingly dropped trou (kept the underwear on) and said, "ok, now what" she told me to join her... she was 13... i pulled my pants back up and told her to give herself a hand. I just didn't feel right doing anything with someone that was that fucked up, with her bf in the other room (and likely heard the entire exchange), while i was completely sober. Besides that, i was interested in her friend, whom i wound up sharing a blanket with on the floor that night. Only regretted it briefly, in a fleeting there-goes-my-chance kind of way...

21. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I'll save the high school stories for later ;)

edit: Oh and I think I'm missing out on something pretty great right now because I'm not sure I'm ready to turn my relationship into an open/poly one.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  22. Drunken Karnie Midget

Most should have a story or two about highschool failures... at least many should... as far as successes, this is the wrong thread:hsugh:

23. Bubba Atlantis

If you are not sure if you are ready, than you have your answer ;)

Trust me, only do it when you are completely ready, because things WILL come up and you need to be prepared and able to deal with it. If you are already on the fence in general, than it will just make the issues you come across that much more difficult. Having said that, when you are ready :) have LOTS of fun

24. Phantom Empress

take your time. We've had growing pains with that. so If you aren't sure then you aren't ready.

25. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

Long time lurker chiming in with a little story...

Was in college and really good friends with this girl. Cute and all but a little chubby. She'd always crash at my place and me at hers.... One particular night we had gone out and had a few drinks. On our way home, i stopped by McDonald's and picked up some food so when we got to her place, I sat in front of the tv and ate. She kept asking me to go to bed and I kept wanting to watch Jay Leno's monolgue so I said I'd be right up. When I finally got upstairs (we'd always share a bed), the room was lite with candles and she had music on. In a drunken state, I asked her what the hell she was doing. For some reason, I wasn't feeling it... I laid down and she instantly climbed on me and started dry humping me when out of the blue, her drunk friend showed up needing a place to crash. I saw it as my out and pretended to be asleep when she came back to bed. To this day, I'm convinced I made the wrong decision and should have gone for it.
    I was so stunned when I walked into that bedroom and realized that she wanted sex that I turned it down for absolutely no reason. I guess that at the time, I didn't see myself in a relationship with her and I didn't want to mess-up what we had. DAMN, I was young and stupid.