COMIC Allow me a few minutes of your time, so I can whore a book out to you guys!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by The Mighty Megatron, Feb 3, 2005.

1. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

Hi guys, I'm here to tell you all about the Anime Encyclopedia.

I'm not a sles rep. or anything, I just want more people to buy it! I got this last summer, and I was amazed at the number of great anime in there that I never knew existed! I see most of you guys talking on here about all kinds of anime, and I think back to some of the ones I've read in the book and constantly think "these guys don't know what they're missing!". It details over 2000 anime, from the first anime in 1917, all the way to 2002. It doesn't cover ALL of the anime in the world, but it takes a nice chunk out of the number to be covered. It goes into great detail about most of them, it doesn't spoil anything, and it even gives critical info about each and every one of them. It tells the name (duh), other names & translations, whether or not it is dubbed, the director, producer, who did the score, the production company, the year it was released, the number of episodes & movies and the length of each, and it even provides warnings for the more Violent, Vulgar, Lewd, and Gory anime. Even the Hentai freaks should buy it, as it covers a good 50 or so Hentai to boot!

Now, be forewarned, if you're looking for a book that rates anime, this isn't it. It's just like a real encyclopedia. It gives you information about it (it does mess up on some of the storylines, but not badly), and leaves the rating to you. It doesn't make any attempt to sell you the anime, but it does point out obvious good and bad points of each one. I hope you guys will look into this, and i ope even more that you'll buy it. All of my friends bought one after they read into mine a little, and they said it was the best $26 they'd ever spent! Better yet, Amazon.com has them for $11 used, and $17 new, so you get a great deal off the cover price! You guys know you want one, and if you would like, I'll scan bits and piece of it and post it for you to check out! Just tell me what to look up and I'll do it!

Here's a link to the site: [link]

This was also kind of a project for school, guys. I was supposed to write a sales ad for something I own, and do all that stuff as though i was selling it in one of those retarded ass 800 sales commercials, you know, the ones that tell you all about it, and then go "but wait! if you call within the next 10 minutes, we'll give you a free, complimentary, genuine leather anal bead set, as our thanks to you! keep it!". so, this is my sales ad for school :x:. Seriously tho, check it out guys, I really love this book, and I know other anime fans do too!