FRK ...all the time...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by curious_jane, Mar 13, 2008.

1. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

Okay, so I dont think I need to be seeking professional medical help about this but lately my libido has been through the roof. Borderline uncontrollable.

From the time I wake up to the time I fall asleep, I've got crazy amounts of sex on the brain. and not just basic sex either. Like some of the freakiest freaky sex that I could ever conjure up in my busy little imagination. dress up, props, multiple people. What I thought were my limits, are now things that I hope I can do soon. Its like this insatiable hunger "I NEED THE COCK!!!" like in my mouth or shoved balls deep in my pussy and/or ass. *shiver* I've recently taken to playing with myself like 6 or 7 times a day. some days its way more than that

Furthermore, while I've always found women to be attractive, it was generally a "from afar" thing. But now I'm totally jumping at the chance to dyke it out. oh how I would love to find a sweet girl and stuff every hole shes got with whatever turns me on... and lick her clean afterwards (omfg...)

So does anyone have any tips, tricks, herbal remedies to share? something to help or kind of hinder the insatiable-ness (but not KILL my libido). Only issue being, I'm kind of taken (shit is complicated) so going out for some random whatevers is not really an option.

:x:

2. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

g'damnit... it's moments like these that i wish i were single... :wtc:

ninja edit... you didn't start taking that bullshit drug for that bullshit diagnosis "wrestless legs syndrome," did you?

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

hey, if you're in my area, there's a very beautiful girl with me, and we are looking for someone like you..... :naughty:

otherwise, i got nothin' :hs:

i feel your pain, though.

do you already have a good vibrator?

4. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

whats the side effect and why am i hearing this now?

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

On a more serious note, what in your life changed recently? It seems unusual that your libido would just go through the roof like it got hit with a bottle of NO2 for no reason.

6. Drunken Karnie Midget

It's shown to have side effects including increased sexual urges, gambling urges, and there's a few other things along those same lines... strange fucking side effects, but they're there.

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Is this your new way of dealing with stress? This happened once and it took me a while to figure out that it was stress (and I know stress USUALLY does the opposite, thus the :confused: factor)

8. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

well, after struggling on my own for about a year and a half, I just moved back home. Not only has the new setting stunned me, but there have been some pretty hefty changes required to make things go smoothly.

I also started some new medication called Zyprexa (AKA Olanzapine) which is an anti-psychotic/sedative, but my doctor only warned about decreased desire for sex and other activities.:dunno:

I never really put 2 and 2 together when it comes to things like this. I just assume feelings like these develop in some and thats it.

9. razi

razi New Member

it sounds like a strange combination of the stress and the meds. you should talk to the doc about it (don't just consult the internets).

10. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

*sigh* I'm envious. I would give anything to have a higher libido

11. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Not trying to troll here but let me get this straight. Youre a clinically diagnosed Psycho, with an uncontrollable libido? Im in love! :noes:

12. Lovely Atlantis

people can be prescribed anti-psychotic medications for a variety of reasons. It doesn't mean that they're clinically diagnosed with anything. For instance, I know someone who is on the same drug because it has side effects of helping one sleep and eat more. These are things she has troubles with, so the doctor prescribed this medication. She doesn't have any disorder other than the fact that she's damn skinny and doesn't sleep well!

13. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd: seems like you've had some fairly drastic changes lately. most likely things will settle down over time, but it still wouldn't hurt to consult with your doc.

*edit: Did a Little research on the meds you listed... HERE This may be part of your sudden libido... Under some of it's listed side effects, there is Akathisia, which is an inability to sit still. The sudden desire to fuck everything with a heartbeat, including a snake (if someone was there to hold it straight) may be a manifestation of that particular side effect. But once again, i stand by checking with your doctor first.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  14. Come to Chicago. :kdubb:

Seriously though, there was something very arousing about that.

15. Drunken Karnie Midget

You'll get no argument from me.... :hsugh:

16. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Tomato, TomAHto. :dunno:

17. firestarter810

firestarter810 New Member

Yer just a greedy wench...

18. razi

razi New Member

I don't think anyone is actually complaining here, and damn near everyone would, in fact, take a number as she makes her rounds... you know, to help her get this out of her system. :naughty:

19. StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny New Member

Are you on the pill? It kills a lot of women's libidos, my wife's included before I got fixed. She came off the pill and BOOM sexx0rz everywhere.:naughty:

20. Lovely Atlantis

yeah I discovered after years of being on the pill that it was really fucking with my libido so I went off it. Now they've put me back on another one (progesterin only 'mini pill') but I think it might have the same effect. Grrr...