all i want for christmas is you...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Dec 25, 2009.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

but im alone now.

its christmas eve, and i miss my ex-gf. i know, forget her, deleter her number/fbook/email/*.exgf.

i know that stuff. but im not ready to do that. i have a feeling that the reason i miss her so much is because she wont have me back (and Lord knows i have tried). but that doesnt make me stop missing her.

i have tried on occasion to go out and have fun, and i notice pretty girls, but thats it...i notice that they are pretty, but i am not particularly attracted to them, i dont even think about making sexy time with them.

im not a troll, and im not some loser ugly fag. i am just a guy (a good lookin guy i might add) who fell in love with a girl. now im not with that girl anymore, and i am sad about it.

i dont really know what im looking for by posting this thread. maybe just trying to get this off my chest. normally just typing it out would make me feel a little better, but its not, and i doubt that will change when i press the submit button.

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

How long ago did you guys break up?

3. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

:hug:

dude i know how you feel. lately i've really been missing the ex :hs:
    Its a shitty feeling, but you gotta just surround yourself with positive people, and keep yourself motivated.

4. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

I'm in the same situation... i was w/ my girl for 6 years.. from 18-->24. now i'm 26 & i still miss her even if she did cheat on me. i wasn't perfect either though. every girl i meet i compare to her & maybe physically i'm attracted to them, but she was pretty much my best friend & we did everything together/the only girl i've loved. now shes w/ the ugly 5'5" asian dude.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

so you miss her because it's christmas. you've already identified that as the reason for what you're feeling.

big deal. it's one day per year. you don't actually miss her; only her companionship during the holidays.

6. SovietRussia

i usually surround myself with nobody. :hs:

about 3 months ago. we still hang out pretty often though. we were hooking up on the regular for a while, but it has tapered off some.

no. i said i think i miss her because she wont give me another chance to be with her in a relationship.

so i am getting rejected.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
  7. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

you're never going to get over her if you guys keep hanging out. Cut off contact and give yourself a chance to move on :uh:

8. SovietRussia

yeah, i know. i guess i feel like i have to listen to my heart, and my heart says to keep fighting.

i am not good at the breaking up thing. but i know how i am, i will try to win her back, but sooner than later i will concede defeat.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't think it's your heart that you're thinking with...

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

At the end of the day she just doesn't want you. It's that simple. Do yourself a favor and force yourself to move on instead of wasting any more time on this girl.

11. Reign

Reign Banned

Werd dude... werd. Christmas Day now... I don't get to go home and see my family for the first time in 27 years, don't get to spend it with my GF and to top it all off I'm on duty today which mean I get to wake up at 6, drive to the base and spend ALLLLLL day on the ship doing stupid watches and shit.

Sigh... I want out of this military bullshit. Someone pass the drugs.

12. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

13. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

Yeah, I got the Christmas day duty as well, but it's because I volunteer. Most of the guys in my division are married w/kids, so by me being there, I keep one more family complete on Christmas.
    Then again, if I was off for Christmas, I'd probably just spend it at home drinking and wishing I was either with my family or had some kind of companionship.

14. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah, I got forced into first POM leave otherwise I'd be at home. Luckily no one in my division has kids and is on duty today, I'd do the same thing. Next best thing to making your life better is making someone elses :)

15. SovietRussia

truth.

16. Sirian

Sirian New Member

Lonely on the holidays crew signing in. :sadwavey:

Missing my ex today too, also missing spending time with her family. It was a refreshing break from being with my family when I got to go spend time with hers. Thought about sending her mom or dad a message today saying I am thinking of them, because I really am, but don't think it would be a good idea. I know they loved me and cared about me as much as I did them, which makes it even harder.

17. SovietRussia

:werd:

18. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

:sadwavey:

I definitely miss the companionship. Today was kind of rough.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

For those who get all depressed during Christmas-do you all not have family or friends?

20. Reign

Reign Banned

My family is at home in NM, I am in VA on a gigantic floating prison.

My close friend's all got second leave period, I got the first leave period in which my parents were not home for so we decide that I'll just come home after deployment.

My back home close friends are... back home.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

That I completely understand. I just can't grasp the people who get all mopey the entire month of December because they're single, when they have family and friends near them :dunno:

22. Capt. Slow

Capt. Slow Member

Oh shit... that's me.

23. SovietRussia

friends and family are nice, but its only a distraction. eventually you're alone. plus, friends and family just arent the same as a SO.

i think that my being mopey is partly my fault but partly not. :hs:

24. dmcgill

dmcgill New Member

Yo fuck that mark ass trick fuck bitches get money BOO YA.

25. Sirian

Sirian New Member

Family sure, but my family this year consisted of my mom and her mom watching CNN and just talking about how bad the world is now and being generally argumentative with each other and depressing about the state the world is in.

Friends were all doing family stuff today so no one wanted to do anything. The past 2 years when I was with my ex I would be able to go over to her family Christmas around noonish or so on Christmas and her family was like the complete opposite of mine, plus she had younger cousins which always makes Christmas more fun.

Plus I came home for Christmas and most of my good friends from college have moved away since we have graduated and I've lost touch with most of my high school friends who would be in town. I go to school out of town, so all my new friends weren't in town either. I just went to my room and read for most of the day.

The companionship you get from friends and family is great, no doubt about that, but the lack of a romantic relationship with a SO on Christmas is kinda depressing. There is something about shopping for someone trying to get something they really want, as opposed to getting stuff for your parents who generally don't really need anything. Getting together with your SO alone to exchange presents with each other always was a great time for me, and the sexy time after presents was always nice too. :naughty:

Oh well, 2010 is a new year!