MMA all cage lovers please read

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Kuet, May 4, 2006.

1. Kuet

Kuet New Member

hey whats goin on ..... im new to the cage ( kind of ) anyways i guess i have been a topic of conversation , i have been pissing alot of ppl off at the cage , under the name of my brother, tony montana ....anyways i was kinda being a dick on purpose b/c it wasnt under my name ....but i got him almost banned ..and that is not cool ...anyways i just wanted to apologize to eveyone i might have offended, i was being a jackass and righfully you guys wanted me gone , truth is i have always been a huge mma fan , although i am a noob on the general subject .... the ONLY reason i signed up here is cause of the cage...my love for the sport grows with each passing day , and i love to learn new things about it all ...so with that said....sorry again and hopefully we can all get along , im not gonna be a jackass i swear it ..... you guys always seem to have to firsthand info about all that is going on , i dont think there is a question i have that one of you guys wouldnt have an answer for .... valuable stuff i tell ya !!! anyways talk to you guys soon , feel free to rip me to shreds with comments on how much of an idiot i have been .

2. itr452

itr452 VTEC motherfucker, GOT ANY?

hi, welcome aboard dude!
    check out sherdog forums as well.
    Btw, whats your martial arts history?

Enjoy your stay noobert!

3. Kuet

Kuet New Member

took six years of choi lee fat , but that is more forms and not much to do with combat .... i am GOING to take a class that teaches everything, but in my area there is not much to choose from ..... there is one place where kalib starnes from tuf3 trains at ( by the way im from vancouver canada ) and i was thinking of going there ...but you guys think that just becasue he is from there means its a good place? still better than anyting i can find though..been searching FOREVER !!! and thanks man . :werd:

4. Kuet

Kuet New Member

sherdog forums ??? pls explain

5. Kuet

Kuet New Member

u mean the website ?

6. Gomi Bear

Gomi Bear New Member

7. Gomi Bear

Gomi Bear New Member

what is everything.

8. itr452

itr452 VTEC motherfucker, GOT ANY?

ohhhhhhh FUCK! this guy's gonna train at my fucking gym! FUCK THIS SHIT!
    family athletics academy? :hs:

goddamn it i should have known tony montana was in my neck of the woods! FUCK!

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Guest

:rofl: