alcohol...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by redking, Apr 25, 2006.

1. redking

redking New Member

I read this somewhere and my friends were talking about it:

"Alcohol lowers inhibitions, but does not change ultimate decisions. A drunk woman isn't going to consent to sex with a guy that she isn't already attracted to. Assuming, of course, she isn't passed out or comatose."

Any women...or even men want to chime in?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Hmmm... it really depends on how much alcohol is in someones system. I think all to often people use alcohol as an excuse for thier permiscuity (is that a word? lol) and even drink for that very reason. However, there are times when someone is so drunk they really dont have a clue what is going on. Someone can be non-functional and still awake, and that can lead to someone being taken advantage of.

i still think overall alcohol is just an excuse.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Alcohol impairs your judgement....often people make poor judgements, and say things, or do people they normally wouldnt if they excerised good judgement. I also agree however, that some people use booze as an out for their behavoir. It's situational I suppose.

4. Neuman

Neuman New Member

isn't that similar to the definition of lowering inhibition?

i dunno...i feel like the original quote has a good point. if in the back of the persons mind if they are in a relationship they arent satisfied with...and they go off and drink booze....and more booze...and see an ex...and drink more booze...and think less about the unsatisfying current relationship...and more about how sweet some drunken sexorz could be.

yea i dunno. point = original point is good.

5. low20

low20 Member

i dont think thats tru...why was the phrase "beer goggles" invented? cause people hook up with "ugly"/people they wouldnt hook up with if they were sober, when theyre drunk. ive seen it plenty of times...it effects the decision in my opinion..maybe not if your just buzzed..depends on how drunk u are too i guess ultimatley

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Situation: You're sober, theres a guy you arent attracted to...you dont wanna fuck him.......Next you're drunk, he's not looking that unattractive as he was before.....via impaired judgement you decided to screw him bc he's there and you're there........then while fuckin him you decide to play out a rape fantasy...letting him pull your hair, call you a dirty slut, etc, while you take it like a champ...thats the lowered inhabitiions coming into play. But first and foremost, I believe booze impairs your judgement which leads to all other things.

Judgement tells you not to walk down the center for a 4 lane highway. Impaired judgement(being drunk) may make you think walking down the 4 lane highway isnt such a bad idea. Lowered inhabitions while drunk may lead you to walk down that 4 lane highway buttass naked while stroking your cock wildly. My point was yes, alcohol does impair your judgements and the decisions you make. Lowering inhibitions and impaired judgement are indeed different.

7. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i agree with redvsblue about alcohol being used mainly as an excuse (i'm one to admit that i'm guilty as charged)...but like everybody else has already mentioned...depending on how much alcohol is in your system, sometimes you really don't know what's going on. i can still say no to guy i didn't wanna fuck whilst drunk as i did when i was sober...i'm just not too sure how well i'd handle defending myself :hs:

8. redking

redking New Member

What about if you like a guy, but are too shy. With alcohol in your system would you be more willing (or able) to make the first move and start talking to him?