SRS Alcohol = Evil?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by livingdeadboy, Jul 2, 2005.

1. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

So I've been going out with this girl for a while, let's call her Y for example. So everything is going well, we just had sex, we are all quite drunk due to the amount of vodka and beer we consumed. so i leave the room for a minute, while everyone heads out to the balcony to have a smoke. When i come back, she is making out with my drummer. Soon this grows into everyone making out with everyone else at least once. I do too, just to get her back. Sure it's nothing big right? Drunk kids, noone was against it.

I dunnno though... It just seems to bother me, if she did this just randomly "for fun", I don't know what she'd do at a rave while on E.

Am I overreacting? I'm planning to just talk it out with her. but help guys.. and girls...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

O my god, look.

Enjoy, but drink with measure.

That's the whole thing of it, because when people get hurt or start hurting eachother, then you know the line has been crossed, you people crossed the line, and you are fighting evil with evil, which is wrong too because only evil will win. Getting even and taking revenge is not the way, you have to be of a higher level and stand 'above' these things.

Look, she is probably young and wants to explore all the world and all the guys that are out there. I don't think she is relationship material, not in the sense of that she is ready to be a couple with you on the long term. Besides going on E, and A is a bad idea anyway,they both destroy your brain, which is actually something you should cherish and not damage at all. I don't drink alcohol because it damages my brain, and that is indigestible to me.

3. AR

AR Guest

You're not overreacting. I would talk to her about it. Then decide. You can make it as big of a deal as you want it to be.

4. If you don't want to get burned, then keep your hand off the stove bro. You're surrounding yourself with people who booze and do stupid things when boozed up -- you'll find that happens when....ya know, a group of people get smashed out of their minds.

5. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

Thanks guys.

Well i Talked to her and turns out i overreacted, she never ever made out with neone else but her best girl(i repeat girl) friends at their little gatherings. This was just because she thought i wouldn't mind.

So i told her what i think about it, and we decided, we keep our hands to each other, and noone else.

So result? Happy me with a confused depression in my head