GUN Aker B21

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Keesh, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Just got mine and I must say it kicks ass. The polymer insert makes it extremely stiff and now I really believe that a good belt makes all the difference. Too bad the one I ordered is too small :mad: with a holster on it fits tightly on the last notch. My fault though for not really thinking about it when I ordered.

But +1 for copquest.com, I called them up and re-ordered the 36'' (I only wear size 32 pants) and they are sending me a new one and not charging me for shipping on it. Pretty nice if you ask me, seeing as it was my mistake.

2. johnson

johnson New Member

Are they taking the old one back?

How do you pronounce Aker?

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Yeah I'm mailing them back the old one.

I have no idea how to pronounce it, I would assume 'ack-er.'

4. johnson

johnson New Member

So 4" larger than your waist is the right size?

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Yeah about 4'' bigger should make it fit like a normal belt with a holster.

6. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

Better yet, measure where you wear your current belt from belt loop to buckle pin with your holster inside. That is the size to order.

FWIW I wear 38" jeans, and my B21 is a 42". When I got a RafterS made I went 41.5".

7. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I've had my B21 for several years, and it's still just like the day I bought it. No sag, no problems. It affordable and it lasts, best CCW belt going in my opinion.

8. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

I love my B21. I have two actually, but never wear the black one. Brown goes better mostly with what I wear.

I ordered the 38, and I normally wear about a 36-34 sized pants. I wear the belt usually at the 2nd hole from the inside when I'm not carrying, and with the sig 228 in the MTAC, I usually carry at either the last notch or second to last notch depending on the pants, and whether or not it feels tight. great belt though. After wearing it for about 10 months it's still very rigid and absolutely zero "slouch" through the insert part. The leather only part has stretched a little, but it is still very rigid. I would definitely recommend this belt for carry, or for any other matter. It's a great belt.