GUN AK bullpup stock? Where can I get one?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by lugoismad, May 10, 2007.

1. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

So I was in my happy local gun shop, and they had a bullpup AK up on the wall. I asked to hold it, and it was pretty nifty.

They said it was an aftermarket stock put on and sold like that by Century. They were asking 650$, which is rather rich for my blood.

However, I have a Century AK I wouldn't mind switching to bullpup if I could find a stock for $100 or so.

I tried google but couldn't find anything. Anyone know where I can get just the bullpup stock?

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

3. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

I'd found that, but it was out of stock.

The stock I held which was a century felt pretty sturdy. Just not work 300$, since its a 350$ gun, and they were asking 650$.

I may try tinkering and building my own.I honestly don't think it would be that difficult.

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Was a different one then the one CF is selling? I know or have talked to several people that have used various conversions on AK's and mini's yet to hear from one person who was happy with them.

5. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

No, it was the Century kit. It looked just like that.

It felt light, but pretty solid. However my mind might change if I shot it a few times.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The trigger is going to feel like total shit and there wont be much you can do to fix that due to the way bullpups function.