GUN Airsoft KSC USP Compact

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FadedCamo, Nov 29, 2004.

1. FadedCamo

FadedCamo New Member

I'm looking for a good GBB as a primary and I really like the look of the KSC USP Compact. I've searched online and have found some people loving it, and others having problems with it. The only actual review I could find on it was here: (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=//reviews/ksc_usp_review/ksc_usp_review.htm). It gave it a decent review, but I'm worried about the low fps.

I'm looking for some other opinions on this gun. My friend bought a KJW USP Tactical (reviewed here: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/usp_review.asp) and it seems alright, but I don't like the type of plastic its made out of at all. I'm worried that my KSC USP will have the same type of plastic that makes it feel more like a toy. I also hear that there have been some problems with using green gas in the KSC USP.

Anyone who owns this weapon or have used it before, I would appreciate some comments before I buy it. Oh, and should I go for a metal slide? I'm worried the added weight may jam it up.

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong forum for airsoft, couldn't find a better place to put it.

2. Clingman

Clingman Clingman runs Bartertown.

We shoot real bullets here :dunno:

3. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Yeah, I'm not sure this is the best place for this. There are tons of airsoft forums out there, I think. I'd like an airsoft gun though.

4. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Airsoft guns are not weapons.

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

leave. the arsenal is for real self-defense tools, not toys. while airsoft toys CAN be good training utensils, you mentioned no such training or tactics. please leave.

6. Henry47

Henry47 New Member

i havnet heard of any reviews for it, but there is a site that sells it for $99 w/ free shipping and no tax. ......too bad i forgot what the site was