MIL Airforce Crew

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ozner, May 7, 2006.

1. Ozner

Ozner Offical TSL OP Leghumper

If you fail your CDC's and your in the medical field what is the percentage they will let me join up with security forces? This is a serious question so no flaming. :hs:

2. AKing

AKing It's like we've got each others backs

only faggots fail. Do you consider yourself a faggot ?

3. Ozner

What the fuck did i tell you about leaving comments in my thread you flaming homosexual. How about you hold the monkey and i'll fuck it. :madfawk:. IByournotabletohandlethemilitary.

4. fintheman

fintheman I will ebay O/T!

Ummmm.....the chances are, you fail, you will be let out of the Air Force early, not a dishon, but a general.

They are looking for any reasons to kick people out, I would GREATLY advise of not purposely trying to fail, anyways, you'll have some people upset, and your supervisor would not deserve the headache that you will start causing.

Don't be an asshole, seriously. I'm not much on the whole "go Air Force, hooarrrahhh, wtf ever stuff" but seriously, you'll be an asshole and you'll end up giving grief to people ahead of you, you know, ones that have families that depend on certain rank promotions and getting what they deserve, if you don't think having someone under you failing is a big deal, think again.

5. Ozner

I don't want to leave the military. But im not the greatest with test and i prob won't do very well. Its not like i'm not studying because I do. Oh well i'll just hope for the best.

6. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

You will be put on mandatory study with your supervisor and given a retest if you fail. If you fail your second test the Commander has the option to discharge you from the military.

7. brackac

That is a bullshit excuse. Anyone that uses this is either afraid of failure or not putting forth the effort they should be. Prior to the military you took test all through school, the ASVAB is a requirement for enlistment into the military, and you graduated tech school. You obviously did well enough on test up to this point or you wouldn't be in the military. Quit with the fucking excuses, log off OT, and pick up your CDC's.

8. weweresoldiers

weweresoldiers New Member

Yes, drill seargent!:)

9. BillyJackNCoke

BillyJackNCoke I've got something to say, I raped your mother tod

I almost failed mine because I got drunk the night before and was hungover as hell when I got there to take it. They almost kicked me out of the room b/c I still smelt like alcohol. But I passed it by 5 points

10. weweresoldiers

weweresoldiers New Member

Hence the Username: BillyJackNCoke!:cool:

11. Ozner

I failed 3 test in tech school and the only reason i passed is because they basically gave me the answers to the test during our "study time". I have horrible testing problems cause test freak me out. I'm stressin over here and the doc at the hospital gave me some Robaxin to calm my muscle spasms due to stress. The last thing i want to do is fuck over my superviser.

12. Accord

Accord New Member

Good luck man.

13. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

You can always choose supply. There was a girl who came to my flight from some other base because she couldn't pass her CDC's(forget which job). But then again, monkies could do my job.

14. brackac

I don't want you in my military if a test stresses you out to the point of muscle spasms.

15. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

What rank/skill level you at?

Could you just not cross train to SF?

16. brackac

He claims he becomes so stressed out from taking a test he has muscle spasms. Still think it's a bullshit excuse and the stress is more due to fear of failure than choosing between A,B,C, or D. With that said do you want to be next to him at the qualifying range? What about him locked and loaded sitting on a gate?

17. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

Good point

18. BillyJackNCoke

the Air Force turned me into an alcoholic!

it's 0240 on Monday and I'm drunk!

19. Ozner

I'm fine working under stress. Having to memorize all the info that is needed plus doing my daily job is the problem. If an out break of any substance as in "The bird flu" happens to come on base we have to figure out what it is and how to conrol the situation. Shit i'm not good at biology let alone math. Stick me in front of a car and i can work no problem. Throw me infront of a computer and i'm fine. But put me in charge of a base with 4 other people to work with and I don't know shit isn't a good situation. I called up all my other tech school buddies and they are going though the same shit so oh well.

20. Ozner

:werd: I'm trying to get sent over there they told me in 3 more months i'll know.

21. Ozner

:werd: i hate being a failure at life.

22. BillyJackNCoke

it's not a bad assignment, you won't be dealing with the flightline so it shouldn't be too bad for you

23. Wild Country

Wild Country New Member

I wasn't, am still not, the best test-taker. I failed my CDCs twice which after the second one, is an automatic discharge. Well, my supervisor and just about everyone above him verbally tested me and in their eyes, I was knowledgeable about my job and knew what I was doing. So, because of that, they filed paperwork for me to obtain a waiver for my CDCs. I dunno if this is something you can look into, but its definately an option.

24. Ozner

Deff hope it doesn't come to that but if it does i know that i'll do fine. I needed to hear that. Thanks brother.

25. evan2

evan2 Guest

im not the best test taker becuase I hate to study.. i failed my 2nd set and then got bitched out which i hate
    i failed by 3 pts adn they gave me the shit
    mainly becuase the night before i too opted to hang with this chick i liked and we drank and did the wilddd thanggg...
    so ya bad choice on my part plus my 2nd set of cdcs is bs and full of shit i didnt know and my boss sucked and couldnt explain my questions

so i studied harder and they made me test earlier then i was supposed to because of a deployment came up and i wanted in on

took it and aced it

they asked me what happened and i was honest and said look I took them for granted and didnt study like I should have, it was my mistake and now I showed you what I could do

you can get a waiver for anything, if you have issues with tests talk to your supervisor and training manager now
    take them courses on the computer
    make yourself score a 80-90 before going to the next section of your cdcs
    i tihkn its per volume though
    so do that
    most of the questions are based the same as teh cdcs and some are similar

if you cant pass cdc tests then good fucking luck with skt and pfe when you go to make rank

seriously learn to be a better test taker now or be stuck being an e4 the rest of your life