MIL air force officer pilot or ATC

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by autox, Nov 22, 2005.

1. autox

autox OT Supporter

I have a b.s. in business, Im just trying to figure out what my chances of becoming either a pilot or atc in the air force. Great vision, im in shape, but could easily get in better shape to prepare. Not sure what else would determine it, I can't say how well I would do on the test. Any thoughts?

2. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Read the Faq at the top. Go buy a study guide for the test since it has sampees and all that jazz.

3. autox

autox OT Supporter

I was just wondering from people in similar positions, or knew of people in a similar position. I didnt find the answer in the faqs

4. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Talk to gunsnwankers he's a pilot contract for the Corps, not exactly the same but he can point u in a pretty decent direction as to what you want to be doing.

5. Duncan

Duncan Guest

I'm a business major from University of Kansas and am starting pilot training on jan. 5. I commissioned from ROTC so it was easier to categorize as pilot. Talk to a recruiter, take the AFOQT, take a PFT.

Also, www.baseops.net has an awesome pilot selection forum.

6. autox

autox OT Supporter

Yeah, not having been in rotc won't help me. Thanks for the link to that site, am reading more there.