AIFM users, I has a question for you.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Blade, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

After you are done using AIFM, like a week or two, do you notice any estrogen spikes or a dramatic increase? I'm still hesitant on ordering AIFM, for one I will most likely be hooked like every other AF supp I've purchased,:o, and two I would have to have a bad estrogen spike if Im not able to get an order in before running out.

2. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

it doesnt 'spike' any higher than your normal oestrogen levels.. worst case is you'd return to your baseline levels.

3. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

:bigthumb: thats the answer I was looking for. I still think Im going to take on T-rex before AIFM.

I've been using MAP's Arson and I really enjoy it and I'm almost out. I had some samples of T-rex but honestly didn't get much out of it, but it usually takes 3 or 4 days for me to feel anything new and my sample ran dry.

4. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

Like Mike said, because AIFM is a "suicidal" AI, it attaches to the Aromatase and kills them. So when you stop your body will gradually make more until it reaches it's normal level. There is no rebound like you'd get from Arimidex for instance.

I would try 2 Trex at a time. It's more effective with carbs, just as a note.

5. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.