AIFM Question

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Wombats Unlimited, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wombats Unlimited

Wombats Unlimited OT Supporter

I've been using AIFM for about a month now. I started at 1 spray per day, looked dryer and noticed a boost in sex drive. I took it up to 2 and 3 sprays per day and got really dry joints so I scaled back to 1 spray per day again and have been using that for 2 weeks, but I no longer notice any results. I don't feel dryer or a boost in sex drive now, but I still get more joint pain in the gym. Reasons for this?

2. Doog

Doog New Member

My balls get bigger when I take AIFM

Anyway, is there a chance all of this could go terribly wrong and crash my endocrine system in the long run?

Really should have discussed it with the ole doc concerning long-term daily usage of anything that's going to alter the hormone profile.

I want to hear from anyone thats been on it for, say, six months.

Any issues?

Also how do other hormones play a role in this picture? I've always had a little bit of gyno since I was in about 8th grade, got a little bigger through highschool but never got bad. Im mainly taking aifm as the manboob kit. (ha ha go ahead and laugh brian.) Of course all this will be discussed with my doctor very soon, just seeking mean-time input from someone with the knowledge.

Tell me about cabaser.

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  3. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

are you alternating spray sites and exfoliating?

4. Wombats Unlimited

Alternating wrists, don't usually use other sites, and I exfoliate a little but I'm not too consistent about it.

5. Wombats Unlimited

6. ralyks

ralyks New Member

I was rotating between wrists, bis, nipples and anterior hips. Used the top of my feet a few times, anywhere that has little fat.

7. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

No, there are no long term side effects. Most people I know have been on it 2-3 years. Cabaser is for limiting prolactin. It's a good addition.

Jumping up and down on your doses threw off your Test levels. It will readjust with time. Just stay low on it and it should be fine in a couple weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.