AIFM... Am I doing it wrong?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by turbo35, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbo35

turbo35 haters gonna hate

If I'm not seeing results with anywhere between 1-2 pumps EOD (first couple are usually random spurts till you get a solid pump), should I just start taking more? :dunno: Haven't noticed any abnormal gains, difference in mood, sex drive, etc. I'm not getting "dry joint" issues or anything. 5'8" 145, maybe 12-14% or something.

Applying to inner elbow and inner side of the foot, rotating 4 days.

2. storm2099

storm2099 Active Member

same, been on it over a month (anywere from 2 pumps a day to 6) and haven't noticed even a hint of a change. then again, i don't see anything noticeable from the sesa/glucorell/purecee/betaalanine either.

3. macro

macro New Member

you are not using very much. most people use 1-2 pumps per day. if you have an estrogenic fat pattern (fatty chest, triceps, hips, thighs, glutes, lower back) 2-4 pumps may be more suitable range.

4. turbo35

well the bottle says 1-2, MAYBE 3 if you have high estrogen. I figured I'm not a huge guy, 1-2 should have done me fine?

I do carry most of my fat in my chest/belly tho, I'll step it up to 3-4 pumps I guess.

After maybe 2 solid pumps tho the site is pretty soaked/runny, should I do 2 and rub it in, then 2 more? Or 2 each on 2 different sites?

5. Finest

Finest OG #93

Well, there's your problem right there. :o

AIFM works better for fatter people like me. I worked up to about 3-4 pumps a day before seeing definite results.

6. macro

macro New Member

at six pumps per day there should be noticeable water loss in pretty much everyone.

PureCEE should have put at least 3% increase in lean mass over that time period (solely due to increase water/creatine in muscle cells), more with adequate diet and training.

as far as sesapure and glucorell, effects will vary dependent on macronutrient ratios as well as whether you are running a calorie surplus or deficit. (basically what are you doing food wise)

beta-alanine should at the very least decrease muscle soreness and time/reps to fatigue/failure and should cause the "tingle effect" (which is also a source of moderate stimulus effect for most persons).

7. macro

macro New Member

try 2 pumps in the am and 2 pumps in the PM, different sites.

do forearms in the morning and chest at night. you can alternate between left and right pecs. and between left and right forearms. or you can rub forearms together and rotate to a different site 1-2 days a week.

be sure to exfoliate areas that your are going to apply to at least 3 times a week, can be done every day (exfoliation is healthy and doing it for your whole body cant hurt).

be sure to apply to clean skin. so first app should be after AM shower. if not taking a PM shower, just clean site with a wet rag or (even better) clean site with plain witch hazel (cheap) soacked pad or rag/wash cloth, etc..

8. macro

macro New Member

btw- top of feet is fine before bed, its not reccomended in the morning (especially in the summer) where feet will typically be enclosed and hot (in shoes) as this can cause irritation.

9. storm2099

storm2099 Active Member

nope, no increased libido, no reduction in water weight or noticeable changes to puffy nips, and not even sore joints.

lately, i've been doing inside forearm/wrist in the morning (2 pumps), then top of foot in before bed. (2 pumps) - i scrub the site and wash/dry prior to use each time. (alternating left/right days)

from what others have said; some notice it, some don't

i'm 6'2 / 205, doing about 3K/day in an attempt to put on lbm. body fat% is high, though, starting to feel like i should just cut and then start over.

after taking a a generous teaspoon full with a bit of water i'll notice some minor tingles in my fingers a good 30 minutes later. however, i realized that it just doesn't affect my workout at all, after alternating workouts with and without it.

10. turbo35

what are the best places? I like the inside of my feet because I have visible veins, same with inside of elbows. I don't really see the same thing on my chest, but I'll do it :dunno:
    And what do you mean by "exfoliate"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.