ahhhhhh!!!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lazer1985, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazer1985

lazer1985 ***** Platnium Member

yeah so here's the storys me and the gf decided to go get a room a few nights ago. well i had a bunch of condoms but we started to have sex with out them. i was no where near cumming when i said let me put one on. i did we finished and then i went to the bathroom to clean up. a lil time passed and we started to go again and again i put on a condom before i felt the urge of cumming. when we finished i cleaned and we slept for a bit then woke up and lol again we started with out a condom. now i put one on but we got too tired to finish so i didnt cum that time. now we are kinda worried about the whole her being pregnant. it has been more than 72 hours so cant take pill. abortion she is against. now she says she is having cravings for food but she says she gets these right before her period. according to her calender she should be having her period in like a week or so march 7 to be exact. grrrrr. what do you guys think?

oh and i know i'm a dumbass for not using the condom in the first place and we talked and agreed that that not using condom wont happen agian

2. Nouia

Nouia New Member

:uh:

Actually, this is interesting. Do you both live with your parents and just went out and got a hotel room in the middle of the day? Huh. Anyhow, if you didn't cum in her and no semen (semen =! pre-cum) entered her vagina, I think your safe.

3. lazer1985

well she lives with her parents i live with my bro. her parents are real strict even though she is 19 . theyre the type that are like live in our house our rules. we went out ot eat dinner and spur of the moment thing decided to get a room. yeah i for sure didnt cum in her i know that 100%. i was no where near cumming. i just put on a condom just incase we got carried away and forgot that i wasnt wearing one. she keeps assuring me she isn't pregnant but man its just driving me crazy.

4. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
    precum ftl

5. Nouia

Nouia New Member

Relax, man, you have nothing to worry about then. Don't stress yourself out, it sounds like you're 100% safe.
    Pre-cum doesn't even have any sperm in it, this has proven in multiple peer-reviewed studies. As long as you urinate at least once between ejaculations, that is. It would be possible for a few sperms to get stuck in your urethra after you cum, but they'd get flushed out when you pee.

6. lazer1985

well thanks for giving me at least a lil breating room :) that definalty makes me feel better but until she gets her period then i wont be able to rest comfortably i guess.

7. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

worry AFTER she has missed it for a couple weeks....

just be more carefull from now on.

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

there's always a risk when having sex. there's a lot of :hsugh: information in here. precum is cum. be more careful.

read the stickies...

closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.