SRS AHHH Why cant I get over this girl?!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Jan 22, 2007.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I am so stressed out over this, the past 4, 5 days have been the downright worst ever :( I dont know what to do. Everyone tells me to break things off with her right NOW, but its not easy when you are so into them.

Ive been seeing this girl for awhile now, but in the past month things have been really uneasy (especially the past week). I have a good feeling she is seeing other people. In the past little while, she always makes it seem like shes too busy of a person to talk to me. Trust me girl, I know you are NOT that busy, all she does is go party and eat out all the time. everytime we talk, we are always interupted by something.

We talked yesterday afternoon for the first time in over a week because we got in an arguement last week over something so retarded....and we only talked for like 5mins each,total of maybe 3 calls. How are we suppose to settle things like that? But obviously im not important to her anymore, going out was more important to her. All she kept on talking about was how her and her co-worker met a celeb at her work few nights ago and are going out for dinner with him and then to a bar. I know its probably everyones dream to be seen out with a famous celeb because its not an everyday thing, and I understand that! But she knew damn well all the shit that has been going on between us in the last little while. And yet she'd rather go out instead? I really was bothered over that.

I felt so neglected throughout the whole night last night, so since I knew she was out I didnt want to call her and bother her, so I just text msged her late at night to call me in the morning - she never did. I tried calling her this afternoon and her phone has been off - so left a message on her voicemail. I dont even know if I can expect a call back from her. I just want answers!

When we have talked, everytime she tells me she wants to continue on and that shes just been busy. :ugh:. Well wtf? I dont care how damn busy you are, if someone in your life meant so much to you, you will always find time to contact that person. I just want some fuckin answers for crying out loud! Everyone is telling me to end things right now, but its not fuckin easy. I just want to talk to her and let her here me out and I listen to her. But it seems shes too fuckin busy. Probably out sleeping around. Ahh I dont even wanna think about that. :( But do you know how this feels knowing that you cant do anything about it?

Ah fuck this is depressing me right now just typing it out. please excuse me, I need to get my mind off this for a bit and come back to report the rest. :( This is absolutely killing me, on my mind for hte past 4, 5 days.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  2. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

my advice, whatever it is worth: just stop calling her or messaging her. If she really wants to be with you then she will take the initiative and contact you.

3. JakobwithaK

Well the hard thing is getting her off my mind. Its really depressing me. :wtc:

4. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

I was in a similar situation (but we were not together), it is hard to not initiate contact, but (for me atleast) it gave me a new perspective on things.

5. JakobwithaK

I cant even explain the feeling when you are crazy about the other person :(

6. planeh

planeh Guest

I am sorry you are going through that. I can sympathize with you and know exactly how you feel.

I think that you should accept the advice given by those that see your relationship from the outside. Its going to be hard, and really thats what relationships are all about. i'm sorry but thats what you're going to have to do.

7. fhfn2000

fhfn2000 New Member

I think you need to end it. What everybody has been telling you is 100% true, and no, it's not going to be easy.

I saw a bit of myself when I read your post. I was trying to do the friends thing after my ex broke up with me. Then for reasons I don't know, and probably never will know, she really started giving me the brush. Not returning my calls/text messages and standing me up etc etc.

I ended up sending her a goodbye email. Then proceeded to delete everything that would remind me of her. Photos, e-mails, text messages, her Mii :o. I posted my story in the asylum about a month ago.

At that point, I wasn't even being respected as even a friend, and it seems you as well. I really encourage you to end it, and get on with the healing process. And delete everything that will remind you of her. You'll end up thinking about her enough. Good luck

8. fhfn2000

fhfn2000 New Member

out of curiousity, where in Canada are you from?

9. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Dude. You really have to wake up and smell the coffee. Why would you care so much about a person when they don't care about you at all?

You are only hurting yourself... she's not doing this to you, you are.

10. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

From what I've gathered, you seem to find it hard to accept that someone forgets you like she does and that her life goes on anyway, even without you.

Dude, it's not a relationship anymore, you seem to care more about the fact that you want her to think about you and find the time for you. She'd do it if she were close to you but you have to do like she did : move on. You didn't die when this relationship died and you have to face life alone. In fact, even when in a relationship, we're always alone even though we feel it's a bit less than usual. Take responsibility for your life and your happiness, move on and down the road, if you try to work on this need for fusion (which might have led her to flee), you'll meet someone else.

11. JakobwithaK

well you see the thing is, whenever I do talk to manage to get ahold of her or she calls me back - she keeps telling me how much I mean to her and gives me all the sweet stuff. Even though in the past few weeks, we havent really had a decent long conversation, since it always seems to get interupted by something (with HER doing the interupting).

She never keeps her word about calling back. Id say 9/10 times when she says she will, she calls me back the next day. According to her "im a very busy person" :rolleyes:

Just last night she called me back as i was about to head to bed :rolleyes: (mind you, she was suppose to call me back the day before). And we were only able to chat for maybe 5mins until she told me she had to take a bath because she just woke up. Apparently she didnt get to bed until noon as she was out drinking (after being out for dinner with the celeb btw) and at a friends place with a bunch of guys playing video games all night (yes believe it or not, she does play video games). Very busy person huh? I sent her a txt message about midnight that night, if she was up until noon the next day...that gave her 12hrs to call me back or at least send me a txt back. WTF?! That busy huh? :rolleyes:

As im about to let her go, i hear her cell phone go off - txt msg coming in (I know her tones by now, and which means what). She puts me on hold, when she could have easily just read it on her phone while im on the line - but I figured she was calling someone back. I was very suspicious.

So I let her go, she said she would call me back when she got out of her bath. She also knew I was going to bed soon, but knowing her she always takes her sweet time. So an hour and a half later, still no call back. I call her back, tell her im going to bed and say goodnite. She gets bit uptight and says that she doesnt want me to say goodnite yet, and that shes just bitching out some dude on the other line. WTF? Bitching out? :ugh: Whatever....so I said im going to bed - she kept telling me to stay up for bit longer and that she promises she will call me back in a bit. I told her, ill give her 20mins (which I think was more than generous on my part) to call me back, if not...im not picking up - and trust me i wasnt counting on it. Well what do you know, 20mins no call - I end up saying fuck her, and went to bed.

I wake up this morning, check my phone and no surprise...no call back what so ever from her. Ya im so sure you want to bitch out a guy over the phone for 3+ hrs :rolleyes: He must be pretty special to warrant that time.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  12. JakobwithaK

Its not so much that I choose to care about her, but more so that Ive just gotten used to it.

I dont mean to sound niave or anything but i know that she still has some feelings towards me - the only question is does she have more serious feelings for another man. She wouldnt be asking for me to go over every time we talk or call to say goodnight if she wanted to end it right NOW.

13. Ryan Christian

Ryan Christian Member

I would either meet up with her at her place and/or don't call or text message her. If she cares, then she'll make the effort to make contact. But hey, good luck.

14. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

The more I read about your situation, the more I think my original post is the best option for you.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Don't you know that actions speak louder than words? Don't pay attention to what she says. Pay attention to what she DOES! She's saying those things to you because she is being nice, and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

She thinks that you're a normal guy, and that by never calling you back, you'd get the hint she's not interested.

Let me spell it out for you: SHE'S NOT INTERESTED! Otherwise, she would be calling you. You're turning into the creepy guy who won't leave a girl alone.

You're acting like she has all these obligations to you. She doesn't. She's not your gf or anything.

You're coming across as being slightly obsessed, and it's creepy. I'm a guy, and if it's creeping me out over an internet forum, I can guarantee you're creeping her out. You seem jealous and overprotective of a girl you aren't even in a relationship with!

Time to face reality: SHE ISN'T INTERESTED. Know it. Accept it. Move on.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  16. I_Will_Call_You_A_Faggot

I_Will_Call_You_A_Faggot Active Member

trust me dude, it will go away with time..right now u feel like crap but you need to drop her now. dont call her dont txt her. dont let anywoman get u down. not to sound mean but u need to grow some nutts. first rule is dont fall for woman make them fall for u. keep your defensive postion up at all times. even if she tells u she wants to be with u, keep your guard up because if u did in the first place u wouldnt feel like u do now. there are over 4.5 billion woman on this earth dont let one mess up your head or your heart.

17. JakobwithaK

Mattthom - actually we have been going out for the past year - weve already taken a couple tripes together, last one being at xmas to the island. Im not even going to get into how you think im obsessed about her or a stalker... whatever.

18. JakobwithaK

Thanks for the advice dude. That IS what I have to do and I hve to start planting a field between her and I, in which it only gets larger. Havent talked to her yet today so its a good start :hs:

19. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

Okay, I hope with all this advice about dropping her, you've probably (and more then likely) have done it already so I'm going to get to something else.

In response to latinoheat361's post, I am going to disagree with it. You shouldn't have to keep your guard up at all times--that is contradicting the "getting to know each other" scheme of things in a relatinoship. You shouldn't have to always keep your guard up and if you do then the person you're with currently is not the right person to be with. The person that you're with should make you feel comfortable about who and what you are and they should make you feel loved and all that jazz. If you're walls are always up then how do you expect for her to actually have feelings for you? And I mean, true, heart-felt real feelings? And what about yourself? How will you have those emotions if you won't allow any of it in the first place?

Play smart. Don't fall for them right away or give all of you to them right away. Being in a relationship is about finding out who they and who you are. It's a process that should be taken slowly and a process that should be enjoyable for both parties.

Take your time to heal from this relationship but know when to move on. As I always tell people, take your time to heal, but don't allow time to take you.

20. razi

razi New Member

"she keeps telling me how much I mean to her and gives me all the sweet stuff" - that's bullshit. she's only doing this because she fears rejection.

DUMP HER. CUT ALL CONTACT.

It'll hurt, but it's supposed to. There's no way around that part.

21. JakobwithaK

I let it all out tonight. I almost never cry, but...:hs:

Its over, I deserve far better. I know a year and a bit isnt very long for a relationship but it progressed very quickly.

Im going to call it a night, since its been a pretty rough day for me and need some rest.

thanks for all the advice thus far. :hs:

22. unorthadox

unorthadox New Member

Good work. Stick with it and remember that there ARE plenty of girls better for you out there, you just gotta look.

23. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Good for you brother. You DO deserve much better.

24. Madman™

Madman™ Guest

girls are the devil.

25. JakobwithaK

Just a quick update. Shes been tryin to call me the past couple days. Called me 4 times yesterday and 6 today (3 in the past hour).:rolleyes: Never left a message in any of them - I just sent every one of her calls straight to voicemail.

She aint getting another second of my time - she dont deserve it. Ive already wasted enough of my life with her pitiful self. :fawk: