AHHH too many damn IMPORTS (pix)

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Guest, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

now here is a original nice car that u wont see everywhere like civic blah blah blah . what u think?:big grin:

yes yes im not a rich ass who can get his car painted i have to work to pay for my paint. so it wont be painted for a bit. and i have coil overs in the trunk ready for install

2. Guest

Guest Guest

thats my dad Ford F150 Harly Davidson truck behind my car

3. SuperDavid

SuperDavid Guest

ever hear of a paint job?

4. looks pretty sweet but 4 different colors??
    dam man at least get spray paint....

blue white black and red? :(

5. C4

C4 OT OG Aussie #1

ok i know you're probably just messing around, but:

1)there is a reason you wont see many cars like yours around - its because it looks like shit.

2) most 'rich ass' people work hard for their money, why rag on people you don't know? You know deep down you're simply jealous because you really want to paint your car.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yes i know my car needs paint. and the side skirts are two diff color cuz they were molded to the car and on the hood that aint black its carbon fiber. and my fenders are z3 fenders

and for rich assholes NO they dont work hard trust me i know.

none gets rich working for money

7. Short Bus

Short Bus Beep beep!

Well, it's obvious that they're doing something right, because money doesn't just appear out of nowhere.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

damn if only i thought about puting 20k on yohoo.walmart,microsoft, n e big stocks back then. geez ..i would be a very rich man.

does n e one know what my car is?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

10. eurodeseo

eurodeseo The asshole of your dreams

A Taurus?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Its a fucking Cougar. I know.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. Guest

Guest Guest

slow ??? lol it would beat most of these POS on this board

14. Guest

Guest Guest

first off im pretty sure its slow. second, its ugly as shit. third, you are a fucking moron. fourth, did you register just to show us this pos?

15. C4

C4 OT OG Aussie #1

werd

:bigthumb:

16. Cashishift

Cashishift Well-Known Member

perfect example of domestic rice.. z3 fenders belong on a z3.. and the hood.. well.. thats rice also, the airbox is on the other side.. what benefit would that goofy ass hood give you? i do like the bumper.. but regardless.. needs some paint FAST.. if i was your girl.. i wouldn't be rollin in it:FAWK:

and i would LOVE to see you race against a supra.. or rx-7, or hell my probe.. cause you would get beat.. unless you got nos.. then you might beat me.. but no.. your car is not faster than most on this board... :nono:

17. Diablow

Diablow Guest

I guess I need to ask Fazle to really define "Show Off" or sumin.....:)

Atleast tell me its fast or something, so I can keep this post on the grounds that you're showing off speed :rolleyes:

18. Parabola

Parabola Guest

Well he said it would beat most of the cars on here! :laugh: :bigthumb:

19. Guest

Guest Guest

of course it cant beat a supra or rx 7

god i would take a supra n e day thos are some real car. i smoke stupid civics and integras all the time

20. Platnum Toof

Platnum Toof Guest

Must take a lot to beat a DX/CX Civic or an RS/GS Teg.... :rolleyes:

21. Guest

Guest Guest

i think it'll look good when you paint it. right now it looks hella ricey but post up some pics when its done. i know its gonna look pretty cool. i think cougars are nice lookin for american cars.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Mid 15's in the 1/4 mile would beat most cars in this room? What crack are you smoking? :asshole:

23. Venkman

Venkman Guest

24. Guest

Guest Guest

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CAR????

I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon, but everyone in here is checking you hard. Your car isn't very good looking. First, you clown Hondas/Integras - the same attitude I see in all non-Honda owners including VW, Corolla, Cougar, and Focus owners. It's pathetic. Just do your own thing and stop calling the popular cars stupid. There's a reason Civics/Integras are popular just like there are many reasons why "rich ass" people are rich. Last time I checked, money didn't grow on trees. And damn, you probably wish you were a "rich ass," then maybe you could buy a real car, buy a real body kit, and buy a paint job so you don't look like the gay pride flag with all those different colors. Do it right the first time, or don't do it at all.

But not all is negative: I'll give you props on trying to be different.

Oh yeah, the kit you have on your car is a Japanese body kit, so don't clown a Japanese import when in the end, your american car looks like one!

25. jayrod

jayrod Lurker extraordinaire...

I've never seen a larger grouping of assholes on the planet earth in my life. This guy posts his car for us to see. Not everyone thinks its a good looking car. Fine, your entitled to your own opinion, but some of the comments made by you immature bastards are ridiculous. Since when did any of you become the authority on good looking cars? And why is it that when people get on the fucking internet they feel the need to be a complete ass when expressing their opinion. No one can simply state that the car isnt appealing to them, they insist on talking all kinds of shit, like they matter in the world.

And as for rich people, I agree, a lot of richies do NOT work that hard for their cash. Are there some? Sure. But I know a ton of spoiled ass kids who's daddies hand them cash hand over foot so they can buy that brand new supra or benz or whatever. And money does appear out of nowhere for some, its called inheritence.

So, who will be the first idiot to reply with some shit like "your a fucking moron" or "stfu newbie fuck blah blah blah." Don't hurt my feelings. :squint:

Dood, if you like your car, congrats.. shoulda realized posting on this fucking board would get ya flamed though, take a look at some of the other posts on here.