SRS ahhh...funn...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Nov 24, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Bwahahahah this is a great situation I'm in...ok my friends interested in this girl but he's extremely shy and makin all these excuses why he cant ask her out....*blah blah blah*...so he wanted competition so I told him I'd help him by competiting but I'm not interested in her as a gf heh. So I've been talking to her and shes cool and all, and we are comfortable making fun of each other, making faces at each other, and she told me some basic information about her (i.e. age, nationality, where she lives, where she dorms, etc..). Now I borrowed some papers from her and told her I'd give it back to her in 1 week(holidays = no sk00l), but she demanded that I goto her class today and give it to her, but these are just notes and not important, I dunt see why she would need them this weekend. Then when I showed up and returned them to her, we were once again "playing" around...then I just asked her for her number and she inputed it into my phone, and at the time I was carrying around a Star Wars burger king toy and she was lookin at and playing with it, and looked interested so i offered to try to get her one and she agreed...Now after reading all this..does it kinda mean shes interested or I have a chance?? I just wanna see what everyones opinion is...:hsd:

2. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Sounds like highschool. Just ask her and find out, we don't know either of you. Good Luck.

3. scaryice

scaryice New Member

I don't see how this can end up good for all three of you.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

:hs:

Ummm a good friend you are.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Sounds like upcoming disaster, your friend will be so angry at you if you go with her, and as said above , with friends like you who needs enemies? :uh:

6. Swerve

Swerve OT Supporter

It's all YOU is'nt it

7. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

hey...he's the one who told me to try for her because he's so convinced that I won't get her and plus hes an idjot, he wanted competition but hes shy as hell hehe, but my friend Guy A probably has never had a gf, but I've been with 4 so far....so I must be doing something right...and I have been doing all this asking and shiet because I just wanna help him but I'm thinkin' Girl A is starting to like me but I'm really old fashioned so if anything happens I'll go with her hehe...but yeah its like high school, its the ohh my friend likes you bullshiet,btw we're in college, he should grow some balls heh, but back to my initial thread question, does everyone think i have a chance with her?? hehe :confused:

8. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

One time a friend told me to ask out a girl for him

"Hey Selena, will you go out with Aaron?"-me
    "yes"-her
    "okay, thanks"-me ::walks away from her::

Well, it turns out she thought I asked her out, hahaha... sucks for him, but I didn't do shit with her.

9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:wtf: your english prof must hate you.

First of all, a GOOD friend wouldn't be saying 'oh well, he's too shy', he'd be saying 'fuck, he hasnt been with a girl yet, I should help him out'

do your friend a favor and fuck the girl, demonstrate to him just how good a friend you are

10. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You've got a better chance than him because he's too much of a wimp to go ask her out himself. You don't care whether or not you go out with her so your chances are better since it doesn't bother you to be open and aggressive.

11. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Like i said, im really old fashioned so if anything happens (i.e her kissing me) i feel obligated to be with her, but she has no ass,or rack just a cute face...and bwahahah yes...im an engineer so throughout my whole college life i have taken only 1 english class and that was freshmen english...

yeah i have the same feelings towards this heh..oh well...i told her i would try to find that Burger King toy too and it sucks cause I found it and now I have to give it to her. My options are to especially goto her class on mon (im gonna be dressed up cause i have a presentation OR give it to her in class when i see her...im leaning towards the second option because im lazy heheh

12. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

A college kid playin with Burker king toys. How cute.

13. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

C'mon, its STAR WARS!!!! Star Wars!! Wat can I say..I'm a FAN!!! hehe...but not one of those crazy ass fans that would line up for 2 months just to be the first to see the damn movie buuuttt I might do that and end up buying and scalping all the tickets for $300 each bwahahah

14. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Dammit, now I'm beginning to think to much of this..ok I txted her on Thursday to wish her a Happy Gobble Gobble Day but she didn't txt me back but I dunt know if she gave me her cell or house (forgot to ask) heh..I have to give her something so my choices are
    A. I ESPECIALLY show up at her class tmw and I can talk to her alone and stuff but I think it kinda shows i care, I'm also gonna be dressed nice cause of my presentation. OR
    B. I can give it to her on Tuesday when we have class together, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get shit from everyone, not gonna be able to talk to her as much, and I'm gonna probably be in my gym clothes from the gym earlier heh...but it shows that I dunt care too much heh...

NEED ADVICE..What does everyone think I should do????? :noes:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2005
  15. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

oh well, it clinches it, I'm gonna go to her class tonight and get some info..ie bf,if it feels right I'll ask her out while I give her the SW toy..hehe

16. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Oh so this is what you were talking about. Yeah, now you are reading too much into this and getting uptight. Plus, it's early, if she doesn't have the courtesy to text you back or contact you in anyway, then she is not interested and you need to move on.

17. johan

johan Active Member

Ask her out. But don't give her the toy. Better yet, leave those toys at home.

18. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Are you dissin' Star Wars??? heheh newayz good advice everyone!!! :bigthumb:

19. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

seems to me like a classical case of wanting what you cannot have.

You weren't interested in her until you were told she was offlimits (by your friend) so now you are interested in her.

I forsee you losing interest if you succeed.