ahhh diets

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by el es dee, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

they are so much fun arent they. so ive been trying to get rid of these extra pounds for quite a while and it just seems to be going oh so slowly. i do weight lifting + cardio and eat clean i just came offa EC and i take green tea everyday for god knows how long. i live at college but i have alot of good food in front of me. im in a calorie deficet (sp?) and i never eat sugars. i do cardio almost everyday and lift 5 days a week. what should i do to better provide you guys with more info? i really wanna get a good body and i work hard but i feel like im missing something. i have lost weight but only about 10 lbs or so since september. i know i gained alot of muscle but id still like to get my BF% down and my overall weight to about 200. i weigh about 240 now and im pretty athletic etc.

cliffs: i suck at eating right (well i eat whole foods).

2. lif

lif New Member

Just because you don't eat sugary foods doesn't mean you're in a proper calorie deficieny. Losing only 10 pounds since sepetember if you say your doing cardio almost everyday and lifting 5 days a week is not right.

I don't know what you're calling calorie deficient, but i bet its not enough.

Try dropping calories to about 2000-2300 calories a day, you should see results, my intuitions tell me your at about 3200.

3. Sims.0

Sims.0 New Member

how tall are you? at 240 weight should be coming off pretty easily...my only advice to you is to eat less than what you are right now and workout harder i know thats pretty basic shit but at 240 u cant be in enough of a caloric deficit if your not dropping weight

4. el es dee

im 6'0 and by calorie deficiet i mean between 1700-2200max as per fitday

5. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

I haven't eaten any non-nutritious food since superbowl sunday

6. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

You only lost 10ls in like 4 months? While stacking EC and green tea? Either you're lieing to us or you need to see a doctor. Back before I knew what I was doing, I lost ~25lbs in 4 months with nothing but a proper diet. I didn't exercise at all and I didn't supplement anything.

7. lif

lif New Member

Unpossible... if this is the truth, see your doctor, they may be an underlying issue preventing you from losing weight if you truly eating and exercising as much as you claim to be doing.

8. el es dee

i gained alot of muscle. mid december i was about 230ish. its not like im just retaining weight i know ive lost fat cause i went down 2 pants sizes and a shirt size or 2 and ive had great gaines in strength i went up about 80 lbs in bench or so since i started working out:dunno: how bout we do a test. you give me something to do for a week or two and ill keep track of ever little bit of it for you? i just want this stupid fat off my body:mad:

9. el es dee

ill start using fitday again tomorrow and i will keep really good track of everything

10. lif

lif New Member

Honestly... you have to be eating a lot more than 1700-2200 calories a day to be gaining strength like that.

It is EXTREMELY hard to gain strength and size on a diet that deficient... hell it's hard enough to maintain your strength when on a diet like that.. I really think you've got to be eating more than that.

11. el es dee

:dunno: unless im sleep walking to the supermarket i cant see how i would. i am going to log everything i do from now on and keep it in the training logs. thanks for your help guys:wiggle:

12. cossack

cossack Resident thread killer

i have a similiar porblem where as i get down to about 198-200 and i stop losing weight all together. no matter how much i go work out or how hard i plataue like a mother fucker, and im only taking in like 1800-2000 calories a day. in clean food, mostly protein.

5'10, 204

13. lif

lif New Member

eating breakfast?

14. el es dee

yea this is a problem for me i can only get in like 2 meals a day cause of classes. but i eat about 2 hours after i wake up. should i grab some fruit for breakfast while i walk to class or should i suck it up and wake up for breakfast?

15. cossack

cossack Resident thread killer

yeah i eat a break fast of steel rolled oats, then a protein shake after morning working out, then lunch then protein shake for snack and protein shake for dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.