Ah fuck, girls really do suck sometimes.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cracka., Dec 21, 2007.

1. cracka.

cracka. Guest

A little back story.. met this chick almost 3 years ago.. what separates us is the distance. I live in buffalo, she lives on long island.. anyways, we kept in touch. she typically calls me on and off, I'd tend to hear from her once a week sometimes more.. Anyways more recently shes been calling me more, talking about the possibility of driving up to come visit me.. which might I add, every time we do talk about it, I get this vibe that its all just bullshit talk and will never happen but whatever I dont mind talking to her.. Anyways fast forward to just an hour ago.. she recently has been dropping this, not sure how to put it, i love you crap. now generally i take this with a grain of salt.. more of a friendship love whatever.. so i would say it back kind of half-heartily... anyways she got really pissed off earlier when i apparently sounded 'sarcastic' about it. finally turned into a verbal argument, and then eventually she hung up.

after a slew of retarded text messages she admits, that she really 'loves' me and this isn't some kind of game..

The last message I sent back to her was something along the lines of.. I never thought we would ever see each other and therefor took what you said with a grain of salt..

I mean hell its true, but now I guess I just really feel bad about the whole situation. I guess my question is do I keep apologizing and just try to be her friend? Do I try to get her to come up here and see where it goes? I'm hella confused and I'm sure this post is hella confusing.

And I've had my fair share of women, this isn't like the only female I've ever talked to..

I really like the girl.. but everyone knows LDR's don't work and hell I haven't seen her for a couple years now...... :ugh:

Help me vag :sadwavey:

2. Mogu

Mogu original gangster

Sounds like a load of shit. I can't imagine her motives, but the way you described it, it sounds like a load of shit. If that's the case, be real with it and lay it down for her like you just did for us.

3. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

she just wants a baby

4. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

just so youre aware, LDRs can and do work (I've been in one for several years). However, it sounds like you are not even willing to give it a chance, so I would suggest explaining your issue to her-- that you really like her and enjoy her company, but you just dont have the time to make something like that work. Personally, I think she's probably just lonely if you havent seen her in a couple of years and she's telling you she loves you.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

well if she does drive up, you are getting sex.

6. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

yah they sometimes work just like how a broken clock is right twice a day.

7. cracka.

cracka. Guest

Yea, and I did, something just isn't right in this situation. I'll post whatever she responds with, if she ever does.

8. cracka.

cracka. Guest

She probably is lonely, thats not my fault, and yes I am there for her, but in my experiences LDR's haven't worked. I'm sure for a few instances they do, but this isn't one of those cases.

9. cracka.

cracka. Guest

This I know... :eek3:

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You thought you were telling her these exact words...that you really just took it with a grain of salt.

WHAT SHE HEARD:

"Yeah, I've been openly lying to you this whole time."

Do you understand why she would think that?

You just admitted that all the times you told her you loved her, that you were just humoring her and didn't really mean it. That stings man, and if she's angry with you it's justified.

Next time, if you don't mean the words then don't say them. If you DO mean them, then say them like you mean them. Stop trying to protect yourself by only half-asserting what you think.

11. cracka.

cracka. Guest

Makes sense to me, in the future I'll consider the words I choose to say a little better. :hsd:

12. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

At least you learned something. I agree with Viper, she's justified in her anger. You just told her you lied to her this whole time you were telling her you loved her. If you don't love her then don't say it. And just be honest, if you don't want to be with her as more than friends then don't and if you do then go for it.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, first of all, you don't love this girl, and she doesn't love you either. You shouldn't DARE say it back to her when you don't mean it, especially if you just think it'll make things easier or "that's what she wants to hear." Apparently it doesn't make things easier considering you said it sarcastically once and it started a fight. You two aren't even together for Christ's sake! You never have been. She's not in love with you, she's just confused and who knows what else is wrong with her, but just possibly wants to test you and your reaction to you saying it back to her.

Secondly, it doesn't even sound like you are that into her. I mean you're probably into the idea of her digging you so much and making the trip up there to see you so you can get laid or whatever, but the drama it's going to cause it not even worth it in my opinion. LDR's can work, but 99% of the time they work when
    *the couple was together for a good amount of time before they were seperated by space
    *both parties are obviously into each other enough to make the effort to make it work
    *there has to be an end to the LDR in sight, meaning one of you will move closer to the other.

Sounds to me like you guys are young, she is lonely and you pay her attention so she is putting all her energy and focus on liking you. You are just along for the ride which isn't fair to her.

You need to really think. Don't just think "oh she'll come up here, we'll have fun, maybe I'll get laid....she is kind of cool." No, think for more than 5 seconds about what would really happen if she came. Where would she stay? What would you do while she was there? Do you really have feelings for her? When she left would you seriously consider making this into a real relationship? Would you have the kind of feelings for her to attempt an actual LDR and stay faithful? etc. etc.

14. cracka.

cracka. Guest

Thanks for the input, I took a step back and thought about some of your questions..

Anyways.. yea she hasn't called me since that night.. Might try giving her a call tonight..

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ok, well think to yourself now: Why hasn't she called me? If she "loved" you she'd be calling you and working things out. And then think to yourself "why do I want to call her?"