Age range for my particular lifestyle/age??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 3, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Both long terms relationships I had ended in a cheating disaster on the womans part first. Why i was 3 years older than the first, and 5 years older than the second, i kinda place a higher empahsize on dating someone more closely related in age. Im going to be 25 next month, and I feel as if i should look for only a particular age range,but have clue what it is. Im very responsible, work full time, go to college part time, own a small seasonal business, and almost done with my degree hopefully. Many say girls are more mature than guys even when there younger,but for me I havent seen this. Any of you reccomend what age bracket i should look for, or does it really matter? It seems to me like it matters,but maybe i just had a strand of bad luck. Most 19-21 year old girls attend my school,but sometimes i feel kinda reluctant to persue many of these. I have this image that their not mature enough and are not ready for a relatioship like I am.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Go with what feels right (barring anything illegal). If you think you want to stay away from younger than 21, then do so.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

to elaborate, I sometimes think it is helpful to look for a woman who is in a similar place in life as yourself. I've kinda found that going for freshmen/sophomores in college is pointless now that I'm done with school. I can't really relate to them anymore. Also, they tend to want to do the "I'm just having fun in college" stuff, whereas I'm looking for a more serious lifestyle.

However, women who are out working and living on their own, I CAN relate to.

5. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

MattThom01 hits it on the head. I was going to say that I notice a somewhat significant difference (for both men and women) in maturity for both men and women. There are biological reasons for that, but also it is a time after many have settled a little more and are out of that "school" frame of mind and working.

6. NCS

NCS Active Member

+1 to mattthom. its all about finding someone who you can relate to. however, dont completely rule out any "type" of girl, you might bump into a college student who could be serious, as unlikely as it may be

7. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

:wavey:

I found this out aswell.

I'm pretty much done with the college scene completely after what I've learned about it. I'm only 20 but that just isn't my scene and I can't really deal with women who's priorities are more with just simply going crazy and nuts with no care for anything or anyone else.

I don't know any 20 year olds who are living on their own and working though .....crap :p

8. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

above people ae right.. age really isnt what's important, its similar interests/goals/positions in life :dunno:

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

the life-stage thing is pretty accurate. also I have a theory that some women don't mature much between puberty and the age of 25 :mamoru: