SRS Age difference

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vietkangta, Jan 25, 2006.

1. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

I like this girl and she likes me too, but when i asked her to be my g/f she said no. Reason being is our age difference. Do you guys think i have any chance with her? Or should i move on.

2. johan

johan Active Member

what is the age difference. And you should probably move on.

3. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

about 4 years

4. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

If you're 34 and she's 30. No problem.

If you're 16 and she's 12. :gtfo2:

5. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

im 19 and she is 15

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Probably best to move on. Chances are her parents will not encourage it or even be accepting of it though.

7. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

yea you are right.

8. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

Not to mention, depending on where you live, it could land you in some legal trouble, especially if her parents do not approve.

Plus a the difference in maturity and life paths of a 14 y/o and 19 y/o are usually quite different to be lasting.

9. 311-420

311-420 New Member

omg, seriously, dont do that man. you're blinded right now by something you really like in her but later you'll realize it was silly and you're glad you didnt. i was in the same situation a few months back, im 19 and she was 17. it didnt feel right. im glad it never went very far.

10. johan

johan Active Member

way too much difference. It's done. Move on.

11. justinhazard

justinhazard New Member

I would say the youngest you should be dating is 17. 15 seems far to young for a 19 year old. I'm 17 and my limit would definitely have to be 15 but for some reason even that sounds young to me.

12. JoeyD.

JoeyD. New Member

No see 19 and 15 are NOT a big difference depending on the girls maturity level....in the end thats what it comes down to.....I am 18 years old and my g/f is 15......she is more mature than most people in my grade(12th) and thats what I like about her so much.....Granted a lot of kids that age aren't actually mentally ready for a committed relationship like older people are but thats just something that they either learn or dont learn.....also if its not her parents that are stopping her you should try and explain to her that other people shouldnt matter in the decision for a b/f.....its what she feels inside and if she sees it actually happening....she cant be all like well people will make fun of me cuz thats just garbage to take into consideration when finding a b/f or g/f......but that also just shows that they are IMMATURE and not ready to have an actual commitment which in that case would be she isnt worth it......trust me. I am in the SAME position as you.....like the EXACT same position and we have both gotten over it already and now we live our lives happily.....about 2 months ago people stopped sayin shit and just learned to accept it......

Joey D.

13. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

JoeyD, there may not be a big difference in maturity wise, but the law doesn't look at maturity ;)

14. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

wow one optimistic post out of a gazillion haha. Its ok.

15. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

no need to argue, i;ve chosen my path. I;ll not pursue it anymore, and jsut let it take its course. If its meant to be then its meant to be.

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Don't see the other posts as being pessimistic, but realistic ;)
    There are other things that need to be considered when one person is of legal age and the other isn't.

17. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

:werd: I agree with him. I have a friend when she was 15 she was involved with guys at about 20 because a high level of maturity when it came to relationships. They all kinda ended up using her though while she was looking for a relationship. I hope you won't do that :hsd: Maybe you could wait till shes 16 for it to be legal?

18. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

16 isn't neccesarily legal ;)
    www.ageofconsent.com

19. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

Move on! Most of these relationship won't last. The age difference is large enough for both of you to be in different places in your life now.