After baby #2 my wifes sex drive is very low..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by houseofgrafix, Nov 16, 2009.

1. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix PM ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK OT Supporter

Any magic pills?

2. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Get used to it. Don't let anyone bullshit you differently.

3. houseofgrafix

Too many details!

4. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Get a Doctor to prescribe topical testosterone.

Rub some on the wifey.

Her libido will skyrocket......... so will her adam's apple and facial hair.....

5. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

How long has it been since baby has arrived?

7. houseofgrafix

18months

8. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

extenze for women!!!

notrly

9. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

10. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

This.

11. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

can it have anything to do with the fact that she has to take care of two little kids and is too stressed/busy to get horny? does she have enough help around the house? how much free time does she get during the day?

12. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Trust me, if she has enough male hormones floating around in her body, she'll be in constant "heat".

it might get to the point where there is a new thread callled, "Help, I've requested more libido in my wifey and can't keep up......... and I've lost 50lbs (from ejaculating and burning thrusting calories).

13. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Of course, he can always what until she sleeps.......... muhahhahhaha

14. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

This. I get sooo sick of guys bitching about a Woman's libido when they have extremely small/young kids in the house. ESPECIALLY when he doesn't do a goddamn thing to help. Do they think about giving her a break and giving the kids their bath? No! Do they offer to read the bedtime stories so that mom can get a few minutes to herself? No! Do they draw her up a bubble bath randomly to try and stimulate some romance (non-sexual) so that when they DO approach for sex, it's not automatically shut down?

You have to do those things to make it work. Don't just draw her a bubble bath and then expect sex the same night. If you do little things like that throughout the week, give her time to relax, she should be more open to your advances.

But then again this is OT, so my response should be "rape her!"

15. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Does she work? Is she a full time mom? Both? Does she have any time to herself? Does she eat well and exercise? All of these (and more) can be contributing factors.

16. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

:werd:

People underestimate the amount of work it is to have little kids around. I'm not saying that TS doesn't do any of this, but if not, it could help.

17. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Precisely.

18. houseofgrafix

Full time teacher.. Goes to the Gym sometimes but very much lately
    We eat OK..

OH I DO!

This should answer some questions.. Kids ages are 18months and 6years old
    We both work full time. She is a teacher and works in the next town over (30min drive) She leaves before me in the morning with the 6year old (1stgrade)

I get up whenever the baby does (which is about 8:16 on the dot) I do most of the taken-care of him. He is in day care for most of the day. She gets home from school around 430 and I get home around 6:00. Most of the time I bring home dinner. I would also say I do 75% of the house cleaning too. I go to bed around 12-1 and her around 9:30-10. Some I'm up later and if i'm playing 360 I will do some house cleaning.
    So its not like she is watching the kids the whole day/cooking and cleaning ect ect ect.

We were just talking about it last night and she wishes she had more of sex drive. She talks about always being tired.
    I just wondered if there was a magic pill or something to get it started! hahah

19. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Her being tired all the time is one thing. I dunno. Sounds like she has it pretty easy. I wish it were that way for me :rofl: Tough call. Is she maybe depressed about not being home with the kids more? I don't know, just throwing out ideas.

20. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

mine would be too if i pee'd a watermelon.

21. houseofgrafix

That could be it!

22. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Few questions with a few suggestions:

1. What type of birth control is she using? THIS effects sex drive way more then a lot of people realize. And just because one form of BC increases the sex drive of one woman, doesn't mean it will affect every woman the same way.
    2. There's no magic pill, but if she's always tired, this does affect her sex drive. She should get her thyroid and Vitamin B levels checked. Low levels of Vitamin B will decrease your energy levels. Easy solution if it's on the low side of the scale but not severely low as to need true medical intervention is to take 1000 UL's of Vitamin B daily on top of a regular multivitamin.
    3. She should talk to her doctor. If following a new diet, adding Vitamin B and/or changing birth control methods doesn't work, there may be one of two things going on. A)She just naturally has a lower sex drive due to the change in her hormones from going through 2 pregnancies (it's amazing how much changes when your body goes through that, especially multiple times) or B)something that can be helped with medical intervention

Also, why are you staying up until 12-1am when she's going to bed at 9:30-10pm? THIS is a factor as well. My Spouse and I were also going to bed at different times and with kids, bedtime is the most common time for sex. If you're not going to bed at the same time as your spouse, you create a rift, in my experience. One way we've combatted this is, to make me feel comfortable, loved and secure in a non-sexual fashion, he comes in and lays down with me until I fall asleep (which doesn't usually take long). In this way, I feel loved and cared for and desired outside of sex. Once asleep, he goes back downstairs and plays video games or reads or whatever until he is ready for bed. Sometimes when he comes in and lays down with me, our cuddling can lead into sex. Not every single time, mind you, but often enough that it's rewarding for him to continue to do so.

And it's also about making time for sex even if it's not quite the "right" time. Quickies are also helpful in this and it also helps jump start the sex drive. Jump in the shower with her, finger her in the living room or kitchen when you KNOW the kids aren't going to bounce in and get her off that way. Guarantee she'll come looking for more.

23. Rellik

Rellik New Member

alcohol

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Sounds like you need to find a man who actually gives a shit about his kids.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When was the last time you two went out and did something romantic without the kids?