FRK After a year of pudpulling I finally went and got a PA. *Lengthy*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shohan, Jun 6, 2009.

1. shohan

shohan New Member

After a year of pudpulling I finally went and got a PA. *Lengthy* Now with pics.

First, sorry no pictures. I got it last night and needs a bit of time before it gets shown off.

Secondly, yes, the pun was intended, though humbly, slightly exagerrated. I have no problem being average size.

Well, I've was thinking about getting a PA for about a little over a year now. Something about it just interested me. Maybe it was because I just separated from my ex wife and I was looking for something outlandish to do. I can't say. So fast forward to this January, still hadn't gotten it done, but met a girl who was against it to the point of not having sex with a guy with one. Ok, I hadn't really made a decision anyways. No big deal. Well, that girl has since left the picture and thoughts of it started to show up in my head again.

Well, yesterday was the trigger. The ex started complaining to me about petty crap so I had to get out of the house. (No she doesn't live with I just had to leave my houes to clear my head.) So I jump on my motorcycle and head into town as I live just a bit outside of it. A nice peaceful ride to clear my head with no point or destination. I end up riding past the tattoo parlor that had done some work on my ex before we broke up. They did piercings and had a nice establishment. So I ride past a few miles and turn around. Go back and pull in. Started talking to their piercing guy, son of the artist that did the ex's ink, about a PA. General questions about his work, how many he's done, suggestions, blah, blah, blah. Over the year I did my own research so I was interested in his side of things.

He had suggested starting with a 12 or 14ga which is what he normally pierces PAs at. Well, I wasn't comfortable with that for no other reason other than reading about the 'cheese wire' effect and most reports upgrading relatively quickly. So I asked him about 8 and 10ga. He said he doesn't usually but would pierce up to 8ga for a PA. He showed me some jewelry in the different sizes, but didn't have an 8ga ring.

I don't know if I can explain it, but at this point conciously I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it. I knew I wanted it and, becuase I got it done obviously, I subconciously knew that tonight was as good as any and was going to happen. So I ran to the mall to a jeweler that he suggested looking for an 8ga ring. They didn't have any. Next, Hot Topic. No luck. Last chance, Spencers. Success! They had a pack of 3 pairs of rings in 8, 6, and 4ga. Grabbed that and motored back to the shop.

I got there and he put one of the 8ga rings in the autoclave. The next problem was he didn't have an 8ga recieving tube. Ok. What did he have? An naught ga receiving tube. Oh, great. We go over the whole process and then it's time to do it. He inserts the receiving tube. Slight discomfort not from the size, but from the insertion. Next the needle. I don't have a needle phobia. I watched my tattoo, blood drawings, etc. This one, however, I wasn't sure. I wanted to but didnt want to. Hypocrital I know. I ended up watching when he did it, but when the pinch reached my brain my body tense and I looked away. Then it was over. After the initial piercing that was pretty much it for 'pain.'

He inserted the jewelry and that was the last of the discomfort for the night. I was in a piercing high after that. The ride home wasn't uncomfortable and to and from work was just as easy. Perhaps, it's due the riding position of my bike which does not place pressure on the genitals.

There's been a fair amount of blood, which is to be expected, but differs for different people. No more pain, only a bit of discomfort if something gets tweaked which hasn't been major. I've been keeping it clean. Washing with baby soap due to the mildness and soaking in salt water twice daily.

I'm glad I started with an 8ga, but definately want to go bigger. I think I may get different rings though with a larger diameter for comfort. I say this because I had a quite unfortunate, yet, ironically hilarious morning which culminates my adventure. I wake up in bed... Of course with an erection. Damn you morning wood! A bit of discomfort from being engorged and freshly pierce, but very manageable. The next problem? Bleeding throughout the night had started to clot. Ok, doesn't sound like a problem... Well, my urethra is plugged with blood and I have to pee! So I'm running around the house grabbing salt and warm water so I can soak to get rid of the clotting. Cleaned it up and I was finally able to sit down and pee. Quite an exciting morning which I found pretty humorous.

Anyways, thought I'd share my experience. Perhaps some pictures are in order after some healing, but they'll have to wait until then.

Edit: Oh, and the only complaint I have is that the guy didn't want to pierce it in the center of the base of the glans. So I had to go to one side. No big deal to me, but I would have preferred centered to cover my OCD. Perhaps, I when I stretch it I can migrate it towards the center.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  2. Libera

Libera New Member

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics, off center or not :naughty:

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

What was his reasoning for not doing it at least a 10g minimum? and not doing it centered?

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Will you always have to sit to pee from now on?

5. shohan

shohan New Member

I think it just had more to do with that's what most of his customers get so that is what he suggests as he doesn't have a PA himself to compare to. That and the fear factor involved with a larger needle. All the reading I did most suggested 8 or 10g and I want to go up to at least 4g so that's where I started.

I don't know. I have been just in case, but haven't seen a whole lot of issue if I was standing up. I've seen a tip where if you rotate the penis so the PA is to the side or upside down you can pee and it's worked the couple times I've tried.

Now, I just have to wait for it to heal and find a girl who'll try it out. My FB pretty much said not interested when I told her I got it so I told her sorry you feel that way. Oh, well, if she won't someone else will.

And here are some pictures. (No that isn't blood in the second pic.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

i wanna get the APA done.

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

If you plan on getting anymore piercings find a new piercer. No piercer should ever suggest getting a PA (or almost any genital piercing) under 10g, 12g at minimum.

8. PrincessBitch

PrincessBitch New Member

Congrats on the PA. It looks great :)