After 3 weeks I can't feel the effects of my Vasopro

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by texchef, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texchef

texchef Guest

So I been taking Vasopro for 3 weeks now. Once in the morning after breakfast and once in the afternoon just after lunch. Yesterday I noticed that I was not feeling the same effects that I was a week ago. What gives? I have some caff on order that should be here soon to start stacking with it but damn after 3 weeks I feel nothing.

Suggestions....

2. Elfling

Elfling New Member

That's what normally happens. The thermogenic effects are still there but you're not going to feel the wired effect.

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

:werd:

4. texchef

texchef Guest

OK, cool. I thought I was building a tolerance already. Is there a recommended time frame to up the dosage to maybe 3 a day?

That wired effect was what got me through the day. :wtc:

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i took xenadrine EFX + biotek ephedrine..... just one capsule EACH day and this shit drives me to the wall.

i can lift and do cardio and still have tons of energy, but suppressing appetite for the lose :hs:

i only take it ONCE in a while now. coz ive been going out everynight drinking and i dont think its good that way :o

ill get back on it again when im not drinking :o

6. texchef

texchef Guest

Is there an ephedrine out there without the guiafenasin (sp?)???

I don't need an expectorant.

7. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

if you want a long lasting stimulant you might want to try Stimulant X by Anabolic Xtreme (http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2349)

it's not something you can use every day though

8. Elfling

Elfling New Member

It's around, but pretty much it has to be sold with something to prevent it being used to make meth.

So you've just been taking the vasopro, no caffeine, up to this point? Are you using the 12.5 mg or the 25mg tabs?

Adding in the caffeine (200 mg per dose) will probably help you for a bit. Then you could go to 3x dosing daily. At some point you're going to have to suck it up and realize that though it's doing its thermogenic business you won't really feel the effects anymore.

9. texchef

texchef Guest

25mg. Got some caffeine coming (200mg).

10. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Then (personally) I'd start by going to 2x daily 25mg e, 200 mg caffeine. Evaluate, then go to 3x daily if you want.

11. sweetcheeks

sweetcheeks Patron Saint of Quality Footwear

qft

12. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

yeah dude... im surprised you felt anything at all just taking ephedrine tabs by themself

you need caffeine to set it off, at least in my case - and i know others too

13. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

You probably should have just saved it until you got some caffiene, or at least gone to a gas station and gotten some to hold you over until you got the rest of your order.

14. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

:werd: Although Ephedrine works great for clearing my nose also :hs:

15. DerekForeal

DerekForeal Diamond Member

16. Psyc0

Psyc0 TTKA

3x a day would be fine just don't keep increasing when you don't have the feeling anymore. Thats how ephdra got banned in the first place, people kept increasing the dosage when they didn't feel it not realizing that they were doing damage with all the thermogenics that were still going on :nono:

17. texchef

texchef Guest

You guys seem really surprised that I felt anything with just the Vaso. Interesting. I never thought of stacking caffiene with it until I came here cause I was unsure of the safety and validity of the stack. When I took just Vaso last year during the spring I ALWAYS felt the effects. I have two bottles of the stuff cause nutrigreens.com was having a sale so I got two bottles of 48 with shipping for just under $20.

I have one bottle at home for after beakfast and one in my desk at work for after lunch.

18. Elfling

Elfling New Member

It works without caffeine, sure. It just works better with.

19. jdog12

jdog12 New Member

yeah, its much better stacked w/ caffeine.. after a while taking it i started to notice the effects wearing off, surprisingly with caffeine its not the same issue though, i still feel caffeine all the time. one question though.. after 3 weeks, does it still supress your appetite pretty good?

20. texchef

texchef Guest

That is the funny thing. It kinda started to wear off the suppression which is one of the signs that made me ask my original question. Either that or my stomach is fuckered up. Everything is giving me gas and the shits.

21. jdog12

jdog12 New Member

ive heard of people doing a 3day on/2days off kind of thing so that the tolerance buildup isnt as bad, i havent tried it so i dont really know.

22. jonno

jonno New Member

up the dose?

23. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Only to a certain point. Much past 25mg 3x/day is probably not worth the extra risk.

24. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

I say go to something else for energy, that's what fucked people over, they figured it wasn't working because they couldn't feel it the same anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.