FRK Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by naughtie, Jun 28, 2006.

1. naughtie

naughtie New Member

aphoric is in afghanistan. I get so scared and lonely sometimes, but he keeps me afloat with sexy emails and pictures and I do the same for him.

I got his permission to share some of the awesome emails I am getting from him for those of you who have nothing better to do...... ;)

I was looking through some photos of you and I kept coming back to your ass (just like in real life!) I love your ass so much, I can't wait to nuzzle up to your butt and bite it hard. Your ass is too sexy and distracts me when I really should be doing other things. When I get home I will punish your ass dearly for the constant distraction.

I will begin by whipping it hard with my belt until you have red welts crisscrossing both cheeks. Since you will want to get away, I will have to tie you up so you can't escape. I will also have to gag you so you don't scream for help, I think a pair of dirty panties will work just fine. When your ass is all red, I am going to spread those cheeks and press a finger against your puckered little hole. By now you are so glad that I stopped whipping you, you don't care what I do to you. I am going to put both my index fingers inside you and pull apart to open you up. Now you are concerned, maybe the whipping was not so bad!?!? I work around, loosening it up.

After a short while of stretching, you feel something slide in there. It is the double-ended dong. You can't believe it will fit in there! I must have stretched you out a lot and now you are afraid I might hurt you, but too afraid of what I might do if you resist. You feel it pushing further, putting pressure where you have not felt it before. It is too deep, you try to cry out, but the panties are stopping you from making anything but muffled whimpering noises. I am so turned on by your insolent whimpering that I begin to stroke my hardening cock. You can hear me stroking it and moaning which has you aroused but also afraid of how I might use you for my own pleasure.

You feel the warm head of my throbbing cock brush against your ass and then pressing against your soaked pussy. With no resistance, it slips in up to the hilt and you feel the head jammed against the depth of your hot cunt. I roll you on to your side so I can get a better angle. Then you feel the dong begin to move, I pump my cock and the dong in and out of you like pistons. This makes your skin flushed and you feel waves of pleasure begin to flood over your entire body as you cum for the first time in almost a week. The feeling of being so filled is too much to take. I stop because I am not ready to cum, you feel so much better than my calloused hand.
    I roll you back onto your stomach and slide the dong out of your ass, it is gaping wide open, inviting me. I spit in it and it moves reflexively, I bend down and lick around the rim, making sure you are well-lubed. I withdraw from you and then my cock slides effortlessly into your abused asshole. I smack your sore ass and you instinctively clench down. It feels so good on my cock, so I grab my belt and begin to whip your ass to feel it clench down on my cock. I am too close now, so I pull out and hold your ass open so I can shoot my load into your gaping asshole.
    It begins to close back down and some of my cum dribbles out. I catch it in my hand and remove your gag to feed it to you. You hungrily lick it up, thanking me for the treat. I touch your ass and you wince, afraid that I am not done. It burns and you can feel the heat of my hand on you like the sun. Then you feel some soothing moisture as I rub some of my cum gently on your wounds. I can't help but slip my fingers down to feel your pussy, it is soaked. I think perhaps I was too gentle on you as I being to plan your next punishment...

2. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

le purrr~

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

damn, talk about speed reading. :rofl: :love:

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:bowdown:

Fuck I'm horny and i won't get to see tigre till Friday!! :rant2:

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Aawww....I loved getting those mushy letters from my honey when he was deployed:naughty:

6. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I devoured that like the yum it was. :eek5:

7. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

:naughty:

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

all of you with guys in the military are strong women. i dunno how i could deal with having Tigre in a warzone.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I think I may ask master if he will allow me to post some visual aides later too.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Luckily, we are not military anymore. Hang in there, NaughtyRN... even though it sometimes seems your alone, there are others out there who understand!!!

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Thank you :hug: Yeah, we are not military anymore either. But he is a contractor for the military to develop software that kills terrorists or something like that. He is only gone for six weeks, so I have nothing to complain about. Those military wives are some strong women. Kudos to them.

12. awlewis

awlewis New Member

I lost my hard-on there :(

And then totally regained my hard-on right there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: cars FTW!

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Hehehe. I actually love the phrase "hot cunt." :drool:

14. awlewis

awlewis New Member

i love the thought of pistons relating to sex :eek3: think of that motion
    [​IMG]
    see how there is the proper "rotation" causing the build up of pressure and then the thrust and release...:drool:

15. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

DP FTMFW!1!

16. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

i shouldn't read this stuff right before morning formations. Now I gotta think of bad things to make the blood flow back into my head.

good letter though.

17. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

Le Moew