WEB Affiliate Marketing crew: Hook me up with some tips/sites

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Ricky, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Day 2. I signed up with adwords. Most short keywords are up in the 10 dollar range, which i cant afford so ive been doing a little long tail keywords. Paying 80 cents each click... but i've only recieved like 3 clicks so far.

Although, i did some other work, advertised around and reached about 7k a day.

[​IMG]

Now im getting about 30 clicks to the ads a day, but not even 1 signup. I must be doing something wrong. I've tried cloakurl like someone suggested on AIM, but im sure there are some other techniques i can try.

2. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Who are you advertising to? Odds are your targeted demo is smarter than you think and sees through the sales crap.

But also, might just not be enough traffic to really judge it yet. 30 clicks isn't much for most things and usually not enough to tell you if you are going to profit or not.

But to be honest, I'd start with something a little more "mass appeal", meaning something more targeted at the dumber portion of the population that don't know about marketing at all.

3. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

So instead of creating a while new niche, do you think its best to just dumb it down a bit?

Have a few catchy and almost dramatic phrases, like "Make money today from the comfort of your own home"

4. UnleashTheBeast

UnleashTheBeast rawR OT Supporter

i assume that advertiseforcash.com is your domain?

5. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

i just bought all those keywords