MIL AF Academy girls gets owned on wheel of fortune

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by seven, Jun 30, 2007.

1. seven

seven New Member

2. XeoBllaze

XeoBllaze ﬞ_ﬞ ★★★ (o'-')-0

3. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

:rofl:

enlisted > officer

BRING ON THE HATE BITCHES!

4. seven

seven New Member

I'm an officer and I'll agree to

enlisted = officer

just because you got a an academy ring, or fancy gold bars does not mean you are smart.

the look on pat's face is priceless. LOL

5. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

:rofl: i'm just kidding theres plenty of douche bag airman around...though i guess its probably the same in the officer world :dunno:

but props for not doing the typical "OH HELL NO THEY ARENT" response :wavey:

6. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

every service and rank within that service has at least one dumbfuck.

7. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Where is that email that was sent from the cadet to the Chief of Staff?

8. Happy Hazard

Happy Hazard New Member

lol @ Pat's expression

9. MrRyan

MrRyan Gary Johnson 2016 OT Supporter

This I gotta see.

We were touring the Pentagon one time (at band camp you know...) and the Chief of Staff of the Air Force walked by. :dunno: He said good morning to us. :mamoru:

10. TheNewMonaro

TheNewMonaro New Member

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/airforce.asp

It was posted on a pilot forum years ago with a long string of comments from USAF types that had been added as it was forwarded around the globe. From memory most of them were hilarious.

11. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Would be interesting to see if that cadet made it past that semester.

12. MrRyan

MrRyan Gary Johnson 2016 OT Supporter

Hell he should have been given clearance to be commissioned. While not totally appropriate - he took initiative and displayed immense loyalty. Keep him...reprimand in private. ;)

13. Shingmaster

Shingmaster omgOTbangaz4life

14. seven

seven New Member

:rofl:

what a dumbass. i'd hate to see what type of LT he turned out to be if he kept that attitude.

15. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

I'm putting that on my ipod so I can show everybody at drill next month!

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: @ grammar

17. MumblingJoe169

MumblingJoe169 New Member

I'm willing to bet a better one than you aspire to be. Like turbomaniacal said, I felt he displayed alot of loyalty to someone he felt had been wronged by the chain of command, and he went out on a limb to try and make a point. The Chief of Staff can try and scare him off with his stars and im the qualifed one here speech, but it was fairly obvious when this happened a few years ago that they specifically brought in 2 officers into the chain of command because they were females, possibly springing them over more qualifed officers. Obviously the Chief of Staff has the right to do this, but why should some cadet be punished because he saw right through his political tap dancing and called bullshit on him.

18. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

because he's a fucking cadet. and not just a cadet - he's a FIRST YEAR cadet!:ugh2:

I realize it's the air force, and that orders (and the expectation that they will be obeyed) are viewed differently there, but he was a fucking cadet ragging on a fucking General - who just happened to be the fucking CHIEF OF STAFF of the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE. :uh:

If rank has it's priviledges (and it does), the absolute lowest rank in the entire chain of command should not presume to believe that ANY of those priviledges pertain to HIM. :ugh:

General Jumper was absolutely right. The AF leadership was addressing a serious issue in a manner that was right for the Academy and the Air Force, and the email was not appropriate in the extreme.

19. seven

seven New Member

First, he jumped the chain of command like crazy. He is active duty air force and should know better.

Second, as an officers candidate he should realize that many of the decisions in the military are motivated by politics.

Third, he may be loyal and he sure is outspoken, but this from what i hear are not traits that should be exposed as a junior officer.

i said if he went in as a new officer with that same attitude that prompted him to send that letter, be it a decision he made on impulse or after thoughtful debate, he probably will not get too far, a dumb ass thing imo, to do to your career.

Also i never said i was better then him, i'm still a new and untested officer, and once i know my role/place in the AF, then i'll be able to pass judgment on others.

anyways, this is offtopic. The girl on wheel of fortune was way worse then this guy. :rofl:

20. brackac

1. He jumped chain of command. What do you think that new Lt will do the first time an NCO jumps him and goes to his boss with a complaint? Much less if that NCO jumped the chain of command all the way to the fucking Chief of Staff. The military works because of chain of command and respect for rank. This cadet showed complete disregard for both. I would not want to serve under him.

2. The cadet displayed a male chauvinistic attitude when speaking about the incoming female officer. Not the best attitude to display when you are trying to be "loyal" to an officer being relieved for cause over sexual misconduct within his command. Says a lot about this cadet and why he is so "loyal" to the outgoing chain of command.

3. How much one on one time do you think this cadet has with the Colonel he is being so loyal to? Think he is being loyal out of working experience with the Colonel, or just a stupid cadet who thinks he wears bigger shoes than he actually does?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  21. brackac

I don't see that as loyalty. The cadet has probably said two words to Col. Eskeridge in his time at the school. He has nothing to base his "loyalty" on, if that was his true motive. He was also so loyal to Col. Eskeridge he didn't even CC him on the email to the Chief of Staff. Furthermore his loyalty should be with his service/officer corps first, and have faith in his chain of command and the decisions they make. Not email the Chief of Staff when his feelings get hurt because there is a new sheriff in town.

22. brackac

Let me stir the pot here a little.

Does the IG office prefer a soldier to address issues with their chain of command prior to going further?

23. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

Good morning sir is three words...