MIL AF 3Cs... I have great news about CJRs!!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jyokker, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

[you aren't getting one]
    Seriously, I have the new JQS that is slated to come out July 1st. Some big changes. If you are not a 5 lvl now, you need to be one by the end of June, or prepare to take your training records and start all over.
    BTW this info has nothing to do with CJRs, but I thought it would get your attention.

2. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

3C0x1/2 are what my guys are. We are well over our authorized manning. most are 5 level though

whats gonna happen :noes:

3. Jyokker

If you aren't a 5 lvl, and they release a new JQS, you have to complete all of the new tasks in order to achieve the 5 lvl, which bumps your time in training up. Since you are only given X amount of time to get your 5 lvl, you may now be over your time. This gets reported up the chain to the Wing King and higher I suspect. The sky proceeds to fall.

4. Jyokker

As for CJRs, the PFE says they have to go by ranks, EPRs, etc. to determine who gets a CJR. This year they are only granting 5 (not waived) CJRs to 3C2s a month. You can get a waiver if you apply for a special duty. Advise your First Term Airmen awaiting a CJR to talk to their Enlisted Career Advisor, think about retraining, and if they really want to stay in their career, to do a special duty.