SRS advise

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by michaele36, Jan 30, 2006.

1. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

Hey all.

this is my first thread. anyway i just wanted some advice. i go to a ghetto school and theres not to many attractive women there. I want to know where do you guys meet women. i'm 17 by the way.

2. Create

Create :free at last:

Participate in non-school-related extracirriculars like the Humane Society or at a children's museum.

In time, your perception will change. Those girls will start to look better & better.

3. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

Only place i met girls in highschool was in highschool.

4. johan

johan Active Member

You know there's a book called "Nice Girls Do". Perhaps you can catch my meaning. Those girls working at a children's museum might just surprise you. And I've seen some definite hotties at various museums.

And you might just learn something too. Not to do with the exhibits at the museum, but something about how the other half lives. There is an entire world outside of your "ghetto school" as you call it.

Doing something like this can do more to change your future than going to some mindless classes in highschool. Think about it.

Heh, that'd make a nice psa. Museums: Come for the pussy, leave with a bright new future.

Now you do realize that I don't strictly mean museums only, right?
    Replace with anything similar, anything outside of your normal course of life. Enjoy.

5. Create

Create :free at last:

Unfortunately, I never discovered the value of charity work until college. Since then I've never given it up.

I see a decent amount of high school students in the charity work I do now.