Advise neede clean bulk?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ludeboye, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ludeboye

ludeboye OT Supporter

It's recommended that you take it with water but I've been taking it with milk for the past 2 months. I am trying to bulk a little for the next to months and then go on a cutting phrase. I try to eat clean with only one cheat day in a week, what I wanted to ask is if its possible to bulk without gaining a little meat ur belly? Should I replace the milk in my shake with water?

Taking 3500 Cals a day right now from which 1170 are coming from a protein shake and rest from clean whole foods, but I still seem to have some trouble stacking a lil mass on my belly with the rest of my body.

2. Tumbles

Tumbles New Member

Taking protein (I think that's what you're talking about, but you didn't use a noun) with milk is fine. It tastes better.

If you want to put any significant amount of muscle on you're going to have to settle with a bit of fat for awhile.

3. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

I got the impression that you could buy 'clean bulk' in pill form now. :eek3:

4. ralyks

ralyks New Member

I was wondering how many times you'd have to wash your 'bulk' pill for it to be clean :hsugh:

5. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

depends on how fast you wnt to put on mass. You can do a very clean and slow bulk without putting on any significant body fat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.