Advice???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dias333, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Dias333

Dias333 Member

I need advice/help.

I'm currently separated while waiting for a divorce, dating someone new.

My new girlfriend (been together 9 months) is rushing me to end things with my ex (house, bills, etc) and I can't do that due to obligations etc.

I've told her that she is my future but that I need to close the book on my marriage first.

She's very upset and feels I'm choosing the ex over her.

I've tried to explain until I'm blue in the face but she's not hearing it.

What would you do???

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

How long has it been since you separated?

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

And what are your "obligations"? Surely when you say "end things" you just mean tie up loose ends like finalizing the divorce and figuring out financial situation? I really hope that you haven't been dating a girl for 9 months while living with your ex-wife on the pretense that you are getting a divorce when things get "taken care of".

4. Dias333

Dias333 Member

I've been separated since April 07.

Most of my money still goes to the ex (and my 2 year old) and the house, bills, etc. She's working a low paying teaching job but is going to school to get a certification in order to get a better paying position. She's in as much of a hurry to be financially independent as I am to get the divorce.

And no, I haven't been strining along the gf while living with the ex. I live with my gf.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

And you've been dating 9 months? :hsugh: meaning you started dating a whole month after you separated.

6. J-Ace24

J-Ace24 double down.

Some women look into things much deeper than it may seem to you. So if your pending divorce with your wife has been drawn on since you got with your gf she's probably wondering why it hasn't been finalized already in 9 months. If she's been around it the entire time she is getting impatient every day so get it done ASAP.

7. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol this guy is going to be remarried days after the divorce is final. he needs to get the divorce finalized before he starts dating again

spend some time with your kid and not your new floozy,

8. Dias333

Dias333 Member

Hey "yuppy" person/thing... go away. You already followed me here from another thread. You don't know me and I officially don't want anymore of your "advice".

I spend lots of time with my kid. Not that it's any of your business or concern.

Any adults out there?

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yikes, you move fucking fast.

What I find hilarious is who does your gf think she is? She started dating you knowing you have massive baggage (i.e. STILL BEING MARRIED). Either she grows up and realizes these things take time to cut off completely or you leave her :dunno: You moved too fast with her anyway. Let me guess, she wants you two to be engaged by now?

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

tell her to stop being a whiny bitch. slap her if you can get away with it.

11. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol. you bounce out of a marriage and are already in a relationship where the woman thinks she can tell you what to do financially.
    :ugh2:

thats failure in my book.

12. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

new chick wants to tie you down financially so she can rape you as well

tarp, gtfo

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Have you even filed for divorce? Been to court?

I of all people know just how god damned long a divorce can take, but you SHOULD be striving to make a clean break as soon as possible.

If you haven't been to court/filed yet, then do it. Get it started. Let the courts set up child support and alimony (if it's even warranted) and cut the rest of your ties financially. If things are in your name, make a motion to get them out of your name.

You should NOT be funding your wife so that she can go to school. Yeah, that's a noble thing and all, but it's not your responsibility. And I imagine your gf is probably annoyed by that. It's time to break things clean man. Stop making excuses and do it. And if you don't want to be a dick about it, talk to your ex about it and mention that you are wanting to make a clean break and set up child support and give her a timeline (a month at the most) for which things are going to change and tell her you want to go to court and set up child support.

And Yuppy is right. I couldn't imagine dating again just 1 month outside of my marriage. It's been like a year and a couple of months for me and I STILL don't really want a "relationship" (at least nothing serious).

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

dude it sounds to me like everything is going your way and you've got the upper hand why would you need to do ANYTHING other than what you've been doing?