FRK Advice v.P-spot orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brownboy, Jan 24, 2006.

1. brownboy

brownboy New Member

Anyone guys here ever experience an orgasm while stimulating the prostate?? Any advice? like how to go about it...how you know if you're hitting the right spot...etc...
    here's a toy i found also that i found that might be helpful...looks interesting:

http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/men-prostate-toys/YT410010

2. Create

Create :free at last:

You want something with a bulge the vibrates. Use the toy to apply pressure from the inside and a couple finges are the outside.

3. xela

xela So say we all!

4. David02

David02 Guest

Best sex toy for guys ever made... close second is the fleshlight!

5. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

At first I thought you were talking about the female "p-spot" which is a spot that you stimulate that when a woman orgasms she doesnt squirt like Triple C does, but actually pisses.

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It's impossible to pee and orgasm at the same time. A lil valve seals off the urethrea I do beleive.

7. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Do a search for it. Ive read about it a few times online, and first heard of it from a griend in high school that could do it. I dont know that much about it. I do know that even though Im not suposed to pee with an erection I can. So I just asumed what Ive read is true....

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Who says you aren't supposed to pee with an erection?

9. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

its not that you cant pee with a erection, its you cant ejaculate and urinate at the same time, and if you notice if you pee with a erection it goes away almost instantly

10. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

I have actually searched, *gone thru pages at a time,* this forum quite a lot on this topic and most of the topics are doing it to a female actually. There isn't really all that much info on doing it to a male. Such as during masterbation and what not, there really isn't all that much info, most of it is just "go slow, lots of lube, and have fun," there isn't really all that much more info, just that, and use a vibrator or strap on. Not really all that much about how far inside, what feelings you feel to know you are hitting it for the first time.

So yeah, not really all that much info that I found, unless I missed it, on doing it, for example, your S.O. doing it to you not having sex, but say while doing oral sex at the same time. My S.O. tried it once with me but gave up after the first try because didn't really get any results from it, hence why I did more searching on it, but came up unsuccessful :sadwavey:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  11. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I can pee w/ a boner and have it hard and ready to fuck for hours afterwords... so Idontknow

12. brownboy

brownboy New Member

Thanks for the infor everyone!! I ordered an Aneros MGX...so we'll see how it goes!!