Advice/Opinion....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Aug 17, 2005.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

been dating this girl for 1 year now....the other night she sdmitted to calling and talking to Ex-bf (together for 5yrs, they broke up 1.5yrs ago) on the phone only becuase she was concerned about his mom whom has cancer....
    I go to my uncles funeral in another state and while Im there she calls me on cell phone telling me how she is going to NY a place she has never been and always wanted to go to....then tells me she's going with the EX and 6 of his friends.....they will be gone for one week, do I end it and never talk to her again? advice....what to do?

2. JPitts

JPitts uwsigep

why dont you just stick it out and see what happens when she gets back

if you get a little suspicious, then you can end it/talk to her about it

3. LongDongWong

she told me at the time when he asked her and she accepted..... she was being selfish and didnt think about how I would feel.....and if she were in my shoes she would be upset/mad which is what I was feeling......I told her how I felt but she still went.......he paid for her plane ticket.....can anyone here honestly tell me that nothing is going to happen between them for that week.....all you need is a little alcohol and all you sense go out the door.....but who knows?

4. JPitts

JPitts uwsigep

hmm yeah it sounds a little strange.

he paid for her ticket? :sad2:

5. LongDongWong

yep he paid for plane ticket and he will most likely pay for all her meals...
    still wait until she comes back or end it ?
    i asked her if she thought she was sending out the wrong signals by accepting and she said no, but go figure.... :ugh:

6. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Has it been a good relationship? How about you trust her until she gives you a reason not too? This is rather strange, but if she hasnt given you a reason to doubt her up until now I'd leave it be until she comes back.

7. n o o d l z

n o o d l z New Member

Bad news written all over that...she wasn't thinking about you while talking on the phone with him, so what makes you think she's going to think about you while she's there.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

fuck her one last time make it hurt and right when you cum tell her you 2 are over and that you cheated on her.

9. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

I'd say it sounds shady.

Answer Bruticus's questions and that'll give you your biggest clue. How often does she lie to you? Can you tell when she's trying to pull something or can she usually sneak past you?

Also, how old are both of you?

10. LongDongWong

she's never lied to me and neither have I to her......she's always told me she would be honest with me and she has never lied to me in the past, up until now we have had a good relationship......I trust her/ both 26yrs old

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

What would be better is the "Bronco", Hold on tight and just before you cum, going doggy style (Have to be, to make this work), lean over and whisper in her ear. "Your sister was better". Then hold on. :naughty:

12. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

its over....move on...well beyond what should be going down in a relationship.....

13. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

She shouldnt want to be around him for a week.
    She shouldnt want to make you wonder why shes goin wtih him for a week.
    She shouldnt have been talkin to him in the first place.
    I wouldnt tolerate this, Id leave her. I wouldnt do it to my SO and therefore wouldnt accept him doin it to me.

14. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

i think i would have a serious issue with this as well, she doesnt sound like a keeper man

15. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I thought you guys broke up? Maybe I am mistaken. Yes, I would be pissed. Are you kidding me? Dump her, you should have dumped her before she even left!

16. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

thats about what I was gonna say....

17. LongDongWong

i was thinking the same......didnt want to, but its obvious what has to happen.... :hs:

18. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

why is she even talking to her ex in the first place. It all comes down to trust. Whether she cheats on you or not, it's ultimately up to you whether to believe it or not.

19. LongDongWong

she told me she was confused......and is not sure about anything...(ie. me and her or her and her EX)

she also mentioned that she didnt realize until now how much her Ex really loves her.....i guess its "love"......but she also knows how much i truely love her and i guess thats where the confusion sets in for her....

20. fpt

fpt New Member

If she's in that state of confusion, dump her ass before you get hurt even more.

21. danison

danison The Contrarian

22. Kittyblossom

Kittyblossom A Thousand Shiny Things

If her ex's mother has cancer I don't see anything wrong with talking to him to see how she is doing, but I find it suspicious that she is planning trips with him while you are away. Also, If she formed enough of a bond with the ex's mother to call at a seemingly random time to see how she is doing, why wouldn't she call the mother instead of the ex?

If it bothers you that she is going with him, and she is going to do it anyway she doesn't care how you feel. If she loved you she would not want to make you feel that way, so if you ask her not to go and she does anyway her intentions are more or less clear.

23. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

If you stay with her be prepared for endless amounts of games and other assorted bullshit. :hsd: :ugh2:

24. LongDongWong

so i would be a fool to keep her in my life and try to work things out.....

25. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Start letting go NOW! Its over man. If after a year with you and over a year without him, she is still thinking about him and his 'love', thats REALLY bad news. The fact that she went out of town with him only builds on that.

She knows how it looks, she is just trying to play you for the fool. Although she probably wouldnt even admit to it, if you did the same to her, she would be crying herself to sleep every night. While she may not have, or not be cheating, her mind IS wondering. It seems to be wondering away from you in a very quick fashion... you just dont do that shit in a long term relationship that you want to make work.

It sucks to put an end to something you both must have already worked hard to keep over a year, but all good things must come to an end. Some sooner than others.

Good luck...