SRS Advice on regrets?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Low, May 17, 2007.

1. Low

Low New Member

Dated a girl for 9 months... Really cared about her. Throughout time we progressivley got worse and worse. We'd fight almost every time we'd hang out [at least once], and we just didn't seem to have the flare anymore. I broke up with her a couple of weeks back, and at first I was satisfied at ending what had become so horrible. Recently all the good times are rushing back, and even though there were fights... I can't stop thinking about the time in between. Sometimes she'd be telling me some story about who did what to who at the busstop the other day, and sometimes I'd be bored... But I even kind of miss that... When it was bad, it was really bad... But when it was good, it was like she got me. She's one of the first people to try and help me out with shit...

Is it normal to be like, borderline contemplating trying to get her back after just two weeks? Or do you guys think I should try it again?

Another thing... Since breaking up she hasn't been doing really great... From what I've heard she's been impaired from one thing or another frequently and got busted stealing the other day. She's also having some beef with her father, which was happening before we broke up, but it got kind of bad just recently... I'm not sure if I should even step in at a time like that...

I don't know. What I'm going to do will ultimatley be decided by me, I just want to hear what some other people think.

2. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Give things a bit more time.

3. TheManLouisianaFace

TheManLouisianaFace and decide!

You just have to decide if the good is worth accepting the bad. If you do decide that they are worth it, then accepting is indeed what you must do. Just harboring and burying things will only be temporary. The past is the past.

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ask yourself the question, where you with her to make her life miserable? , was she with you so she could yell and scream and fight with you? Of course not!, Couples are supposed to make eachother happy. Instead all those arguments acted like poison to your relationship, and even small arguments can lead to a big break up. You cannot fight evil with evil,because only evil will win You must refuse to give another spin to that wheel of hatred, instead only bring love and light into the lives of the people that you know.

5. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

one piece of advice. it's better to have made a mistake and learn from it than to have a regret and learned nothing from acting on it.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I stop regretting big mistakes when I make an even bigger mistake. Then I have that one to regret. :) Don't worry, it will happen.