Advice on Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CwbyLance, Apr 1, 2005.

1. CwbyLance

CwbyLance New Member

Okay so I've known this girl since the middle of January 05. We've hung out a few times, had some very long conversations, got breakfast together. We have class together on Wednesday nights. The last few times we've been together in person, she's been very flirty. She'll rub my leg, we hold hands, she rubs my back, i've kissed her cheek, she'll lick my neck, basically some heavy flirting. 95% of the time I'll let her initiate the flirting, just cause I was trying to figure out if she's really into me. She just got out of a four year relationship, at the beginning of January and she was hurt physically and emotionally pretty badly. So last night I asked her if we could date and she said not right now. She said in a couple weeks or so, yes. She said she wants a relationship with me, just not right now cause she's still dealing with stuff with her ex. She's had other offers to date and has turned them down. She's told her mother about me and asked if I told my parents about her. None the less, I like this girl a lot. Do I have a decent shot with this girl or during these next couple of weeks am I likely to get burned? Should I keep heavily flirting with her or pull back and be a challenge with her?

Thanks,
    Lance

2. who?

who? Guest

iw ould say go for it.....don't hold back and make her try to get YOU. If you really like her then get straight to the point, i've learnt a lesson from trying to play hard to get with a girl who i didnt know liked me back, and in the end, nothing came out of it.
    Whether you have a shot at her or not depends on you... dragging it on for too long without asking her out might just make you seem like her "friend" who she could goto to cry about her problems to, dont think you'd want that

3. Lad

Lad Guest

What I think you should do isnt necessarily back off. She knows. She definitely knows youre interested. Dont back down, or itll seem as if thats the only reason you were with her, even if it is the only reason. She may be just testing you out to see how you react to rejection and to see what you are about. She is returning your physical attention, so to me that shows she is interested. In maybe like a week and a half as her more smoothely. Dont come out and ask her if she wants to date you, instead as if shes given you offer more thought, and that youd really like to pursue a deeper friendship with her. If she refuses again, well, that is up to you. I would give it another try after that, if she was worth it to me. And then if I was refused again, its time to move on. But thats just me and I dont know how much you care about her.

4. CwbyLance

CwbyLance New Member

I like this girl a lot and I care about her a lot. I haven't had someone spin me around like she has in a very long time.

5. Lad

Lad Guest

Give her the time she requests then. And see how it works out. While youre backed off though, see what she is about. She if she is saying screw commitment, I hate guys, or something engative to that effect. One thing that is important to your chances, is that you show you are willing to wait, and keeping yourself available. Now, in 2 or 3 weeks or however long, if she aint responding. Start spending less time with her, and more time with other chicks in her presence.... If she really wants you she will vy for your attention, and then maybe try again sometime shortly there after.
    But, if she takes longer then 2 or 3 weeks, she is probably about mind games, as she has had a lot of time to recover. And I dont get down with those. definitely not fond of them lol.

6. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

i would say don't back off from her. let her know you're still really interested and maybe that'll give her the final push away from her ex.
    sounds like she's really in to you though.

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Give it 3 weeks. If you're not official by then, leave.

She might be hurting, but she might also be using you as a fill-in until she finds someone she REALLY likes. Call her bluff, it'll save you heartache in the long run in case she plans to just string you along.

Can't help being cynical, life has taught me well :mamoru: