Advice on employing different types of relationships

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bear Klaw, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

Hey all, long time viewer here. I'm down for some input here.

I do not know why, but I treat relationships as a company/job.

While I can be emotionally involved in a serious level (have in the past), All I have been wanting now and for the past 6 months is a "company" type relationship.

Let’s be clear on a few things before I get into my situation and confusion.

I will start off with some definitions of my perceptions.

Now I define a “company” type relationship as follows.
    You are in evolved with a person, to the extent of effort and time being converted into currency. You clock in for a weekend, get paid, clock out and do your own thing.

A pervious female and I would clash a lot during our 2 year relationship, not due to difference, but because both of us were very strong people, who would not become submissive ever. I used this example as one of my closing arguments to win one of our many debates.

“A relationship is like a steak; even the best steak has some fat (trim).”

The fat; being drama. This relationship got to be a steak, that not even a fucking Viking would dare to purchase at the market. I mean hell some get that bad! You wouldn’t even glance as this steak.

And I would use this to flex my control and always win.

“Damn, this steak is getting a little fatty!” I would cry.

A back down, and an “I’m sorry” would always result.

But any who, if a story would be read by enough, perhaps I could get on with it in off topic…

Now on to serious business, I need a formula to approach women, from the beginning and show them what I can give the, and what I want right away. I am not interested, in serious emotional relationships. I need to manage my time and life very seriously and can not risk the drama. I have important events coming out that I need to focus on and process and compute quickly. Self improvement and educational interests for example.

I would help in how to make a portfolio of what position I want, and what my credentials are.

“I want a cool chick to hang out with, but just to mate with and be buddies.”

I have employed this like nets in high seas on a few women recently. And all got distress and played “you’re an asshole, typical” act on me. They backed off as they wanted more, and were not willing to give up the “gold” to the party pirate. They got too emotionally attached they could not treat a relationship with me as a materialistic thing IE Company!

Whooo, were getting there, you get me?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2006
  2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sounds like he wants a friend with benefits, and he wants to know how to find that, and show women that that's what he's looking for.

He wants to know which bait to use to catch the "friends with benefits" fish

3. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

:bowdown: you may join the ranks of myself :bowdown:

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

then try to fuck them on the first date

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:wtf:

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

So you're saying it took him typing ALL that bullshit, just to say he wants to know how to find a fuckbuddy?

This fucker's hopeless....:hsugh:

7. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I think you need to recalibrate your synergistic paradigms, going forward.

8. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

there is a formula to everything :ugh:

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

And if you spend all of your time trying to figure out the formula, you'll never put it into practice and actually get laid. :noes:

I mean seriously; do you honestly think that first post of yours actually makes sense?

If you try to define people by a formula, you'll never succeed simply because humans are too complex to be placed into what are essentially stereotypes.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Maybe he should read up on the seduction threads? They're kind of like formulae...