Advice on a girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danlhinz, Dec 23, 2006.

1. danlhinz

danlhinz New Member

Met a girl at a party through mutual friend. We slept in the same bed and cuddled all night, I think I could have done more but didn't because their were other people in the room. I didn't ask for her number or anything but I will probably see her again in the next couple weeks. Wondering if anyone had some tips, should I just ask her out, get her number, I basically suck with girls and need someone to give me a few tips.

2. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

you are already friendzoned. You should have done something to show her you wanted her. went for kiss or something.

If she wants to cuddle in bed, she can do that with a girlfriend

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You fucked up big the first night, but hey, there is no reason not to keep trying.

4. danlhinz

danlhinz New Member

I blew it. God damn I'm dumb.

5. armond

armond New Member

now ur blowing it even more, just cause you didn't want to be an exhibitionist doesn't mean you lost out.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, I'm a girl, and I don't think he "blew it" at all. Contrary to popular belief boys she didn't necessarily want him to make a move, especially if other people were in the mood. And the fact she let a stranger cuddle with her means she's interested to some extent. We don't cuddle with our "guy friends."

When you see her next tell her you are glad to see her, get her number, and ask when she wants to get together. Don't ask, just say "you want to go out..."

7. :smile:

:smile: New Member

it doens't mean you're totally friend zoned.. you don't know how she feels.. next time you see her definetly get her number, hang out & try to kiss her or something

8. danlhinz

danlhinz New Member

No, she is friends with one of my "girls who is a friend" apparently she talked to her the other day. She doesn't like me. It just pisses me off because I don't know if it was making the wrong move, or I am just not what shes looking for.

9. VinylButterfly

VinylButterfly In Utero

Well the fact that she laid in bed with you and let her cuddle you tells me that she doesnt find you repulsive or anything and that she feels comfortable around you. Because you didn't go further, shes going to like that fact, because to her then it seems like youre interested for the right reasons.

I suggest you just take her out. Don't actually ask her out just take her out somewhere and see where it goes from there. If it seems like its working then perhaps give her a kiss or something etc etc.

Also if you just take her out you can find out if she really is interested or whether she just wants to be friends. It saves making things akward in the long run and still leaving the door open for the future.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well that sucks. But I honestly don't think she would be turned off to you completely because you didn't make a move on her the first night man. Who knows what her story is, maybe she's just not into anything happening right now

11. tropic of carnage

tropic of carnage New Member

If you are interested in a girl, DO SOMETHING, if not even if she is interested she thinks you arent, and grows detached, looking for someone new.
    WOW her, show her she is the one you want.
    PROACTIVE.

sorry I am just getting sick of people complaining, but it is actualyl there fault cause they just sit back and hope stuff comes to them.

Find her number and call her. Put alittle work into it

12. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

You should have made a move, but you shouldn't be pissed off. It's just one girl that you don't even know.

13. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

well you didnt play your cards right, but you didnt blow it. ppl who use the term "friendzoned" dont have game to begin with. next time shes around take some advice and recognize a pimp. as the late notorious b.i.g. would put it... spit yo game talk yo shit grab grab yo gat call yo click. do it to it. just b cool and ask 4 her #, its no big deal. then she knows your intentions and go from there. make sure u ask her 4 her # before you do anything else when shes around.

14. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

oh... well that complicates things then. give it a shot if shes worth it, otherwise, there are tastier fish in the sea.