FRK Advice needed on buying wifey a toy...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NEW996, May 21, 2008.

1. NEW996

NEW996 New Member

O.K., long time lurker.... posted years ago. (God I feel old).

Wife mentioned how much fun WE could have with a toy. Our sex life is great and she has no complaints, but after 5 years of marriage a freaky side is styarting to show through and we have had some more "flavored" evenings rather than vanilla sex. :bowdown:

So... she's never had a vibrator and I'm thinking about hooking her up. Suggestions? Things to consider when buying? I'm total secure in my manhood and our sex life, so not too many worries when it comes to worrying about being replaced by batteries.:rofl:

:bigthumb:

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I would recommend a g-spot vibe like this one
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/candy-g-spot-vibe

It was my wifes first toy years ago and she still uses it and it is still one of her favs. So much so that she has bought the same one for FOUR of her friends. Yes that is correct, she bought a vibe for friends. Each of them has agreed with her on its 'abilities'

It is cheap and effective and probably a good starter toy. It is very common, so you should not any troubles finding it locally. Also, it is rather cheap, so you should not spend over 20 bucks.

3. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

a "pocket rocket" or an egg type one to start. they are easy to use during sex also

4. NEW996

NEW996 New Member

ok.... I bought something simple with advice from the girl working at the store. I plan on surprising her with this either this weekend, or possibly later in the week when our new bedroom set arrives. It is a simple 7" vibrator with turn dial and soft to the touch. I may just have to blindfold her and tease her with it before I let her enjoy it. I'm dying to try this!

:naughty:

This is what I bought...
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/traditional-vibrators/velvet-touch-vibrator

[​IMG]

5. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

not bad...i'm sure it will do the job.

Next time try a more clit specific one :bigthumb:
    Those bigger ones don't always provide the most localized vibration for clit use the way eggs or pocket rocket type things do(the one bubba suggested prob would be better for that as well). Depends what your wife would like tho...let her pick the next one!