Advice Needed About Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Big_Dippin, May 1, 2007.

1. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

A little back history...

I haven't been in a relationship in over 2 years. So I'm rusty to say the least. There's been this girl at work, not my job but we both work in the same area per say. She works at a restraunt that I visit. About 2 weeks ago, I visit and start to place my order. She acts kinda flirty and such during the encounter. At least that's what my female friends who were with me are saying. This continues to happen up until Friday. I go to order my breakfast during my break and while trying to decide what to order, she says in this sweet little voice, "you know what you want, all you have to do is ask." It kinda threw me off guard. She commented on how I was blushing. So I order and leave thinking how I missed the perfect opening. I would really like to ask her out but I'm unsure to to go about it.
    Do you think she is showing interest in me or am I just a terrible with the ladies?

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

hah, awesome. ok 1) never listen to what your female friends tell you 2) ever
    and 3) you hvae nothing to lose, ask the girl out

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What the fuck does she need to say to make you realize she wants to go on a date with you man? Jesus, she practically had set the date for you. Just go see her soon and get her number, it's really not that hard.

4. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

Thanks for the replies. I need to just quit being scared and ask her.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

she was probably just looking for a tip :mamoru:

6. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

Not that kind of restaraunt. This was the fast food kind. No tips.

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

God I hope you are 16, I would never want a girl that works fast food if I was older then 16

8. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

I'm 26 but I can't judge someone for where they work. Some people have to pay the bills and if they work in fast food, then they work in fast food.

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I don't judge often either. But if you want to pay the bills and are going to work in the food industry at least work as a waitress or something. Anyone working fastfood (from my experience) that is old enough to get a real/somewhat decent job has little to no ambition in life. Come on, it's an industry primarily run by teenagers because they are the only ones desperate enough to do it, because they can't get real jobs.

10. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

Good points, but she is a college student.

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Yeah ok, that somewhat makes it ok... Might as well get her # and get to know her a bit, won't be hard to find out if she is workin there because she is desperate for money (and for some reason can't find a better PT job) or is just someone with no ambition :dunno:

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Fastfood woker :hsugh:

Sorry, but I had to judge on this one.

13. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

college kids can do a lot better than fast food.

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I completly agree. But maybe the OP is from a small ass town or something with limited options? That's why I said it makes it somewhat ok. I still would :io: if I met a girl that worked fast food. And I try my best to get to know someone before I make a judgement on them. But seriously... minimum wage doing a shitty job with a bunch of teenagers... :hsugh:

Although there is that saying that the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach. So maybe the smell of burger grease is a turn on for the OP :mamoru:

15. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Mmm.. greasy.

16. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

All good points. But not many teenagers there because its at an airport and 1st shift. But either way, I undestand what you all are saying. And yes, I'm from a somewhat small town.

17. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

the fuck is wrong with you people, the standard go-to isn't marriage. it's sex. annd he finds her attractive. the end

18. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

Thanks!

19. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Dude, I was asked out millions of times when i worked in fast food when I was in high school. The best one was, however, "Hey, when you go on break next, can I buy you a cup of coffee?" She can either say, "ooooh, I had my break earlier today, sorry" or "Yeah, that'd be great. I go on break in half an hour."

Just do it, you knew the answer before you asked the question. If it doesn't work out, go to a different restaurant for lunch, or bring your own for a while, if it does, you get your ass laid and you have something to smile about every morning.

Let us know how it goes:)

DA

20. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Maybe he should actually, you know, get to know her before he casts his judgement.

I'm extremely retarded when it comes to women, but I think this chick digs you. If you think you dig her, go for it. There's only one way to find out, man. Don't live to regret it.

21. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

Thanks for the great tip.

22. Big_Dippin

Big_Dippin New Member

Thanks for the support. I'm going up there at lunch today to ask. Hopefully she is working.