Advice? hopefully someone can help out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shady5, Mar 5, 2005.

1. shady5

shady5 Guest

So there is this girl who I think is really getting into me. Twice this past week she slept on my couch with me after making out for like 2 hours, so pretty close. Probably a retarded question but maybe some girls on here can help me out. Thats a pretty damn good sign shes interested right? Problem is, she doesnt seem to want to commit to any kind of dating status. When we talk she is like, I really want to find one guy blah blah, and we act like we are dating but when she introduces me, i never get the boyfriend tag and thus Im not sure whats going on... Insight anyone?

2. JustR

JustR New Member

Yes she probably is interested in you. How long have you known her for? How long have you guys been talking and hanging out? She probably does want to date you but doesn't want to be exclusive or have any bf/gf labels. If you are really interested just take things slowly and go with the flow until anything else develops

3. shady5

shady5 Guest

2-3 weeks ago started sleeping over and being closer last week... introduced me as just Dan to her friend today

4. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

it doesn't sound like you are her boyfriend, hence why she hasn't introduced you as it. No offense, but its only been a couple weeks....

5. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

She doesn't want to introduce you as her boyfriend when she's not sure if you'd be ok with that. Maybe talk to her about what you want out of the whole situation. She just might be scared to bring it up because she doesn't know how you feel.

6. Reign

Reign Banned

She doesn't want to introduce you as her boyfriend because you're not her boyfriend.. She's obviously keeping her options open for now, you have been seeing each other for only a couple of weeks after all. She likes you but is not sure she wants to be with you. The girl I'm currently seeing is in the same situation. I've told her I don't want a relationship though because I'm not sure where my life is going right now. I'm very mentally attracted to her, so i'm worried about falling for her but I don't want to hurt her if I have to leave in the near future.

Anyway, this is your thread not mine. You're just starting out, give it time. Keep doing what you're doing and take it a bit further each time. Start making moves when you're making out, go for the feel up, up her shirt etc. When she gets comfortable with that, head down town. Good luck.

7. :smile:

:smile: New Member

take it slow, she probably like what you guys have right now & maybe just doesnt want a relationship but either way talk to her otherwise you'll never know

8. Maybe she's wondering why you haven't introduced your friends to her as being your G/F ( I'm assuming that you haven't ) maybe she's thinking the same way you are I mean it's only obvious that she likes you then again maybe she's not looking for a B/F and just wants to have a fling best thing to do is be honest and tell her how you feel about her that's just my 2 cents.