advice..depression

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Joser, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Joser

Joser Active Member

i believe i am experiencing depression. i usually can keep it together but lately i cant keep it together. lack of sleep due to finals, the thought of leaving LA and my friends soon, i wanna quit my job, transfer process sucks! (school), and this girl who i loved from HS showed up after not seeing her in 2 years. i feel lost. i try to talk to people and hopefully i can relate but it only helps for a hour. grahh, old emotions/feelings for that HS girl came back. i dont want to leave LA but i have to. pressure from finals and work. i dont know i dont know how to keep it together. any advice? :hsd:

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

meditate. I tried going to the doc and getting medicine, but the best thing for me was meditation. I picked up some lessons and reading materials on it on the internet, and got into it. It really really helps!

Also just remember to take life one day at a time. The decisions you made yesterday were made for a reason, and the decisions you make tomorrow cant be made today so dont worry about them. People in society worry to much, and it is really easy to depress yourself.

Good luck, depression sucks!

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

ibAsylum:dunno:

Do a hard workout every other day. It will help you clear your mind.

4. Joser

Joser Active Member

maybe thats it, i havent been working due to finals. its my first time experiencing this and its really overwhelming. sorry for venting guys but thanks

btw, can a mod move this to asylum? thanks